PDA

View Full Version : A upgrade in Campaing Pass

Paulo Roberto
01-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Can u Kobojo put a upgrade of pass in the game? that it can be purchased by gold XD and low the prices of Evo Center !!! :<

Markus Walter
01-09-2014, 09:37 PM
uhm...I think there is an upgrade for the campaign passes for gold. Still I find it rather unneccessary since its a) only 10 points per time bought and b) much to pricey for what its worth. Maybe up to 100 Gold I had understood but 500?! Sure, they regenerate but in 8 hours I doubt much more than 80 could be regenerated and I am short before the big price in the campaign using still the 50 you have from the beginning. Have a little patience and visit 2-3 times a day and you have the same effect...especially since you get those passes thrown at ya from everywhere.

Paulo Roberto
01-10-2014, 02:45 PM
uhm...I think there is an upgrade for the campaign passes for gold. Still I find it rather unneccessary since its a) only 10 points per time bought and b) much to pricey for what its worth. Maybe up to 100 Gold I had understood but 500?! Sure, they regenerate but in 8 hours I doubt much more than 80 could be regenerated and I am short before the big price in the campaign using still the 50 you have from the beginning. Have a little patience and visit 2-3 times a day and you have the same effect...especially since you get those passes thrown at ya from everywhere.

Could be like the evolution center (with lower prices rs), I agree with you 10 passports at a time, and an increase in the price ever bought :) my idea was 500 gold, 100 passes