PDA

View Full Version : Correct parents for bronze/silver/gold Dezinger (I have normal one)

Kerim Kova?
01-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Can someone help?
I already tried:
Dezinger + Robot= Android (bronze)
Dezinger + Steampunk Warrior= Enforcer (bronze)

Markus Walter
01-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Try it with Arachno for example or another PvP/Won Mutant with either Cyber and/or Sabre Gene. Then you have a higher chance of getting what you want. Since I use that system my compounds keep filling themselves with bred Mutants of the better sort :3

Wolf Al Harez
01-10-2014, 02:35 AM
Dezinger is rare so he have a very low chance just keep trying and u may got him

Jaymick Bryan
01-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Trying to get him on Dezinger+Robot

Kerim Kova?
01-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Actually I made it!
I got bronze Dezinger.
Correct parents are:Dezinger + Enforcer

Jaymick Bryan
01-11-2014, 01:02 PM
doesnt work for me though gonna try it again =D

Markus Walter
01-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Like told before...correct parents for won/pvp/legendary are won/pvp/legendary mutants who share 1 or 2 genes. Those will have the highest chances BUT you can do it with less success also with any other mutant sharing one or two genes. There will always be readable correct parents if you get it. Its different from the normal ones where you have to stick to a certain plan.

Renaud Kain Petit
01-11-2014, 05:56 PM
I have one of the correct parent for Dezinger = Dezinger + Android
It seems to have a very low chance on success

Jaymick Bryan
01-13-2014, 11:21 AM
Got it from dezinger + nordic though

Giorgi Makharadze
01-13-2014, 01:22 PM
you should have breeding center higher:smile-new:

Ron Rhodes
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM
I finally got a bronze star with Dezinger and Wrench Fury

Draco Nogard
02-22-2014, 07:53 AM
Like told before...correct parents for won/pvp/legendary are won/pvp/legendary mutants who share 1 or 2 genes. Those will have the highest chances BUT you can do it with less success also with any other mutant sharing one or two genes. There will always be readable correct parents if you get it. Its different from the normal ones where you have to stick to a certain plan.

why do ppl like you even give answers. Your answer is a riddle not an answer. I think, actually I know for a fact that this thread is for real combination answers, not what you should suggest or try. So please stop being a super nerd, and move along. Cause I seriously want to know the parent combinations for all forms of Dezinger.

as for Dezinger I found a video online that shows you need a Bronze Buck Maurice + Bronze Dezinger = Dezinger, note that the Bronze Buck was LV22 and the Bronze Dezinger was LV15. Not sure how levels effect the breeding process in this game yet, but atleast theres one tested combo.

Zerstörer Romero
03-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Try to upgrade your Breeding center ,If you have Captain Wrenchfury then breed it with Dezinger(I got this one).

James William Rogers III
03-10-2014, 09:41 PM
why do ppl like you even give answers. Your answer is a riddle not an answer. I think, actually I know for a fact that this thread is for real combination answers, not what you should suggest or try. So please stop being a super nerd, and move along. Cause I seriously want to know the parent combinations for all forms of Dezinger.

as for Dezinger I found a video online that shows you need a Bronze Buck Maurice + Bronze Dezinger = Dezinger, note that the Bronze Buck was LV22 and the Bronze Dezinger was LV15. Not sure how levels effect the breeding process in this game yet, but atleast theres one tested combo.

For someone telling someone else not to be a super nerd, to not answer in riddles or to get their facts straight, you sure are throwing alot of conjecture around. I have the bronze, silver and gold Dezinger and I got each one with a different combination of parents. The bronze was gotten with a bronze android. The silver with a bronze stealth bot and the gold with a silver enforcer. So while you may THINK you know what you talking about in suggesting that you HAVE to have a Buck Maurice to crossbreed a Dezinger, I am going to tell you that you are wrong. While that combination may work, it is a Saber gene and the Dezinger does have a Saber gene in its mix, it's not the only one that will work :)

Ahmed Tazeem Turag
03-20-2014, 05:49 PM
currently I am doing business with dezinger LOL, it takes so less time when you breed a dezinger and a robot/arachno, I found these two combos to be most successful in breeding dezinger, got myself a silver dezinger and a silver arachno in the process too. and sold over 10 normal dezingers and 15 arachno in the process. each dezinger sells for 200k credits

there is not specific parents, you need dezinger and any other mutant with one of two dezinger's gene. but when you breed two pvp/legendary mutants they take significantly less time to breed also increases the chance of getting rare mutants as far as I know.

hope this helps :)

http://puu.sh/7EzLq.jpg