PDA

View Full Version : Hitting the first stone wall after upgrading the evolution center to level 31

Andreas Seroglou
01-12-2014, 01:40 PM
Hello fellow psy-captains
Recently i won the 1 billion credits reward from omega and i have been doing some calculations for the upgrading costs .
From my results i have concluded that after level 31 its a complete nightmare to level up your evolution center without using gold. From my point of view its pretty much the first if not the last upgrade limit . In my case i would prefer spending my gold on buying gold stars or mutants that are unavailable to me than paying to upgrade my evolution center.

Bellow i have included a jpeg of my calculations . I do know this is not the most fun - chit chatty of posts but i would love to get your opinions and thoughts about this .

Should the +50% scaling on the price get reduced after level 30?. Do you have any thoughts about improving the Mutants genetic gladiators "endgame" scene?

Pedro Pateiro
01-12-2014, 09:08 PM
I guess as this game is still on a beta phase they are trying to slow down the evolution of high level players until they release new stuff... a administrator once said here in the forum that they were working on ways to improve combat system.. that was before the power ups came so i dont know if that was what he was talking about..

Markus Walter
01-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Man, you have a bad income! I myself get about 1 million a day and I am only at level 25 with not even the full rooftop unlocked! o.o

Still, 606 MILLIONS is hard to swallow...by far more than 1 1/2 year if you don't count pvp & campaign battles plus that only 1 level doesn't make that much of a difference. Seems like you should either kill some basic gene compounds you don't need or level up a lot of lvl 1 mutants. Still its a pretty long distance you have to go from there compared how quick you can get to lvl 31 v.v