PDA

View Full Version : I do not give my awards

Alexander Zambrano
01-12-2014, 11:42 PM
: In the global tournament did not deliver me my awards, they Termine league veteran and expert but gave me my awards and I have all the complete requirements, do I do?:

Ronald Richard
01-13-2014, 01:36 PM
: In the global tournament did not deliver me my awards, they Termine league veteran and expert but gave me my awards and I have all the complete requirements, do I do?:

Which tournament are you talking about? The current tournament, or the previous? If it's the current tournament, then all awards are given once the tournament ended in 2 weeks. The rewards given depends on what league you ended up after 2 weeks. So, even if you get a grandmaster rank at the beginning, if at the end of the tournament you only ended up at expert league, you won't get the gold star. Global tournament is different than the PvE. At PvE, you get reward immediately when you reach certain stage (10, 20, 30, ..... 100). But at global tournament, your rewards are given when the tournament ended.

If you're talking about the previous tournament and you don't get the prize you think you should get, such as the mutant, then try checking your standing at the end of the tournament. You can check which league you ended up by clicking the reward button at global tournament, then choose previous tournament. There, you could see which league you get at the end of the tournament, and what rewards you get.

Jeremy Stout
05-12-2014, 01:02 PM
At the end of tournament 24. It said that i was suppose to receive 3 rewards. I havent received any of them yet. How do i go about getting them?