PDA

View Full Version : PVE Events becoming easier and easier from one season to the next ?

Mathieu Poteaux
01-14-2014, 02:00 PM
Hey o/

Tried to find lists of previous events' fights but no luck in my search ..

I have the displeasant feeling that pve events are becoming far too easy to complete, i mean i know i'm also leveling up, but i don't recall winning fights with my lowest creatures (bronze at best, lvl 13 or less).
Just hit the 40's stage, not event a mutant ine the opposing team is lvl 10 O_o
Fact is, since they took away the "go back to the start" and this feeling of "too easy", i don't really see pve event as a challenge, more like a waste of time that i have to undergo to get the bonuses :/

Does anybody have a list of the previouses events ?

Wolf Al Harez
01-14-2014, 02:24 PM
go to floor 100 and tell me if it is easy

Markus Walter
01-14-2014, 03:54 PM
The last 3 rewards pose a serious problem, even at max level! PvP is much easier to get the gold star than in the event. There are later teams of lvl 30-40 and above. I can get to the silver star at best and I'm pretty sure fight 100 will stay a dream even if I finish the campaign doubt you can win with 3 lvl 31-32 Mutants against teams of up to 10 levels higher v.v

The early stages are made to be cleared quickly. Together with PvP this would only cost a hell of credits due to the number of Med Kits you need if they would make every fight a challenge. Enjoy it until you get to the point you have to stop ;)

Mathieu Poteaux
01-14-2014, 09:42 PM
@Wolf : i completed the last two events at lvl 100 (or last 3 i don't remember), floors 80 to 100 were indeed more difficult,and requiring help from good tags. i'm not asking about those levels, but the 1-70/80 part. For example in the last event (moon) high tier were with high level mutants, but barely any stared ones, i remember that a few events ago there were more stared mutants to defeat (making it harder to judge the strenght, well harder than a plain lvl 45 normal mutant)

@Markus : i'm not lvl 31 with the evo, i'm still 27 (quite some time i'm 27 tbh .. the upgrade cost is painful)

Markus Walter
01-15-2014, 12:21 AM
Finish campaign! I'm having lvl 25 and come to lvl 75 or so with a bit of a hustle. I save my creds atm for lvl 26 and will have it at the next discount.

They also have to make the game playable for the low level players and they need possibilities toget to silver stars to power up a bit! Its painful enough to get to your first gold stars.

Mathieu Poteaux
01-15-2014, 09:05 AM
Well, i'm quite advanced in the campaign, but fights are now against 2*2 lvl 38 gold star

Huh .. while writing this an idea popped, what about pve events scaling based on players lvl ? That would give players another reason to go up in lvls, and give a better challenge for high lvl players.
Well but it would prevent high lvl players to get "easy" rewards .. nah :( Even if they were to obtain better rewards, since the fights would be harder, some would complain about the difficulty to obtain rewards comparing to the easier event.
And since the "best" reward (gold star) is already in the basic event it wouldn't be interesting.

This game lacks an "end game" for advanced players maybe, as said in others topics, aside from doing a collection of mutants, if events are a formality, campaign is finished (or you're stuck) , and getting in the 1% in pvp isn't that hard, high end players are disappointed (i'm not in this case, since i like collections :D)

Wolf Al Harez
01-15-2014, 10:25 AM
its a collection game after all

Manikum Aroumougum
03-05-2014, 04:05 PM
I stop at level 90, and I can assure you...If you're able to complete it with only your Evo 14 mutants...Then, you're a boss...Because they are all above Evo 35 on level 90...

Jayvee Vallega
03-08-2014, 02:44 AM
We don't donate like you do.