PDA

View Full Version : ....NO ONE HEARD ME??

Blaskievics Roland
01-15-2014, 07:39 AM
I've posted a thread before with AN URGENT SUGGESTION.....no admin or game moderator replyed....I am wery pissed off...I've loss A LOT OF TIMES because of weak tags (zombat,lichlock,wrenchfury)....How do you call this a good choice when even our help in a battle is about luck...this is a shitty cashy game,they want to make you pay everything,,,they can't put an icon above our friend's tabel with the name of the mutant,level and star????...THEY CAN'T 'CUZ THEY WANNA MAKE US PAY MORE GOLD OR EVEN TRUE MONEY...at least do this to help us a little,you never helped us wery much,almost at all...Please HEAR MY VOICE KOBOJO!!!!.....Here is my original post http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?909-THIS-SUGGESTION-MUST-BE-APPROVED!!!

Catalin Ionescu
01-15-2014, 07:53 AM
Yep, was thinking about this for a while now as well, can't imagine why they didn't add this feature in already. Like when you hoover over the friend's icon, show his tag mutant (with level and star). AT LEAST in PVE in not PVP. Come on devs, do this for us, it will improve our experience with the game.

Mathieu Poteaux
01-15-2014, 08:55 AM
I think kobojo are a bit drowned in requests / support tickets and so, and maybe they are victims of their success (would explain why they're asking for volunteers in moderating the forum).

In your other thread Wolf explained the problem with the AI being a bit stupid (well, you can't ask an ai to be as smart as a human), so your idea would give an even upper hand to attackers ... at this point what to you expect them to do/say ?
As i see it, not knowing what will come to help is indeed a pain in the ass (had the same problems as you with lichlocks, zombat etc), but there is no "easy" way to change it withtout breaking the balance between attackers / defenders ...

The game is still quite young :)

Wolf Al Harez
01-15-2014, 10:29 AM
u can make a list for your tag its not that hard

Ronald Richard
01-15-2014, 05:02 PM
I've posted a thread before with AN URGENT SUGGESTION.....no admin or game moderator replyed....I am wery pissed off...I've loss A LOT OF TIMES because of weak tags (zombat,lichlock,wrenchfury)....How do you call this a good choice when even our help in a battle is about luck...this is a shitty cashy game,they want to make you pay everything,,,they can't put an icon above our friend's tabel with the name of the mutant,level and star????...THEY CAN'T 'CUZ THEY WANNA MAKE US PAY MORE GOLD OR EVEN TRUE MONEY...at least do this to help us a little,you never helped us wery much,almost at all...Please HEAR MY VOICE KOBOJO!!!!.....Here is my original post http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?909-THIS-SUGGESTION-MUST-BE-APPROVED!!!

Just give up about this request already. It's very unlikely to happen. Giving the name of the mutant to be sent by your tag partner would gave you a HUGE ADVANTAGE in battle, and kobojo isn't willing to make it easier for you. After all, you need to work hard to win battles. And I have explained it clearly in the previous threads with the same request as the one you asked. You can tell what tag your partner sent to some extend, that is, by keeping a record over some of your best tags. The mutant your tag sent doesn't change in daily basis. If you know what mutant they sent before, you can expect them to sent the same mutant on the next day. Yes, shit happens when they suddenly changes it. But the chances of you losing a battle due to the change of tag mutant are considerably small, compared to the winning you would get by keeping a record. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SPEND SOME EFFORT ON KEEPING THE RECORD. It would only take a few seconds or minutes to make such a record, and updating it. Don't expect the developer to make it easier because you don't want to do some effort.

Filbert Panduwinata
01-15-2014, 05:51 PM
yes, iam agree with brother richard.
i already have my own list tag team.
its not hard at all. :watermelon:

Blaskievics Roland
01-16-2014, 08:40 AM
yes, iam agree with brother richard.
i already have my own list tag team.
its not hard at all. :watermelon: I've aready made one,my friends change tag at every 5 days so it is not a sollution for a long termen....

Filbert Panduwinata
01-16-2014, 10:49 AM
I've aready made one,my friends change tag at every 5 days so it is not a sollution for a long termen....

good job :applouse:
you can use them as well as a "batteries"

for example:
your friend name is "shit"
he has level 100 fame
ada use zombat as tag team.

so you use his as tag team in regular tournament just for gain some health for your injuries mutant.
level 100 very useful to make your injuries mutant full health again. as long you dont use it (tag) until you won the tournament.
so dont delete your friend because he dont use some usefull mutant for tag team.

sory for my bad english..... :drunk:

Ronald Richard
01-16-2014, 11:24 AM
good job :applouse:
you can use them as well as a "batteries"

for example:
your friend name is "shit"
he has level 100 fame
ada use zombat as tag team.

so you use his as tag team in regular tournament just for gain some health for your injuries mutant.
level 100 very useful to make your injuries mutant full health again. as long you dont use it (tag) until you won the tournament.
so dont delete your friend because he dont use some usefull mutant for tag team.

sory for my bad english..... :drunk:

So, you gain health if you don't use the tag? First time i heard about it. I don't know why sometimes my mutant get some healing after a battle. So, it's because of that, huh? Thanks for the info then.

Filbert Panduwinata
01-16-2014, 12:50 PM
So, you gain health if you don't use the tag? First time i heard about it. I don't know why sometimes my mutant get some healing after a battle. So, it's because of that, huh? Thanks for the info then.

yes! because of that!

ur welcome~ :watermelon: