PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Behind Easy Breeding is.........

Filbert Panduwinata
01-16-2014, 11:04 AM
just upgrade level 2 or 3 breeding machine!!
just 500 gold and 1000 gold, just be patience!

before i upgrade level 2, its so hard to get 1 bronze thor and some say "correct parrent" mutant info.
now after i uprade it, i have all special mutant and legendary mutant to bronze mutant.
i have all of them just in TWO DAYS!! amazing right? :applouse:

and sadly i already lost all my silver star because i didnt know this shit before.........

enjoy! GBU all :peaceful:

here some prove (i use my wife acc fb hahahaha)

Mathieu Poteaux
01-16-2014, 01:56 PM
did anybody understand something ? O_o

Filbert Panduwinata
01-16-2014, 02:17 PM
did anybody understand something ? O_o

what i want to say is...upgrade the breeding machine to level 2 or level 3.
because that the easy way to get rare mutant including legendary mutant.
only 2 days i get all of them....yooo~ all of them now at bronze level.

sory for my bad grammar.... hahaahahah :heart-borken:

Mathieu Poteaux
01-16-2014, 02:19 PM
But that doesn't have anything to do with upgrading the breeding center, you just had luck

Filbert Panduwinata
01-16-2014, 04:15 PM
But that doesn't have anything to do with upgrading the breeding center, you just had luck

at first i thought like that...but i learn from my friends on my list.
one has level 2 breeding machine, n the others not.
the one whos upgrade breeding machine to level 2 have a lots gold special mutant! and legendary mutant!

and i know if this is just lucky or not.
before i upgrade my breeding machine, i spend at least 10 bronze just to get 1 bronze thor.
and what i get? just a bunch of nordic, valky and pit!

now i see big different after upgrade breeding machine to level 2.
this is not just some luck. i can tell you.

i wonder what happen if i upgrade to level 3 breeding machines.
cant wait to have another upgrade!! :drunk:

Markus Walter
01-16-2014, 07:18 PM
Boy...I have nearly the same effect without spending a hell of gold. Simply breed Legendarys, won/pvp mutants with fitting other ones of that category. This guy seems to work for Kobojo and tries to make people spend money on the game only cause they think its unavoidable <-<

All in 2 Days? Guy your nutz...breeding is in Daily Challenges. I never do more than 1 a day! Where did you get all that Mutosterone for this senseless act? By the way...I can tell you won't have much of a credit income with those tons of base gene compounds. Really, to me this rooftop looks as if it might hurt.

Trick people elsewhere! Again...if you only use won, pvp, legendary mutants with other won, pvp, legendary mutants who share at least 1 gene, the chances will rise a lot and you don't need to spend money on this. Sooner or later you WILL have all the mutants you desire so its basically lost Gold! Save it for either your first silver/gold stars or as a long range goal for the next level after 31(end of campaign)

Filbert Panduwinata
01-17-2014, 01:18 AM
Boy...I have nearly the same effect without spending a hell of gold. Simply breed Legendarys, won/pvp mutants with fitting other ones of that category. This guy seems to work for Kobojo and tries to make people spend money on the game only cause they think its unavoidable <-<
give me the prove of your screenshoot game then.
let see how much you already success breeding special mutant, especialy legendary mutant.

All in 2 Days? Guy your nutz...breeding is in Daily Challenges. I never do more than 1 a day! Where did you get all that Mutosterone for this senseless act? By the way...I can tell you won't have much of a credit income with those tons of base gene compounds. Really, to me this rooftop looks as if it might hurt.
no....just special and legendary mutant.
and its not that long if you already upgrade to level 2 breeding machine. it reduces 1/3 time than normal time.
what do you mean about mutosterone? just win the battles and get full mutosterone. iam at level 81 fame. whats the problem?
about the credit, i already pass omega devision level 7. and iam still wait kobojo do discount to evolution chamber.

Trick people elsewhere! Again...if you only use won, pvp, legendary mutants with other won, pvp, legendary mutants who share at least 1 gene, the chances will rise a lot and you don't need to spend money on this. Sooner or later you WILL have all the mutants you desire so its basically lost Gold! Save it for either your first silver/gold stars or as a long range goal for the next level after 31(end of campaign)
tell that to a ton nordic just to get one bronze thor in 2 month........hahahaha

Markus Walter
01-17-2014, 05:08 AM
A screenshot proves nothing. Look at google and you find all screens you want about MGG...showing off those is pointless, especially in the age of photoshop.

Fame Level is nothing to brag about since you have a hard time avoiding to level up...and it has a pretty negative effect in pvp.

Doubt me all you want. I did the same to you but the method I took from SEVERAL lvl 100+ pals is working and won't cost a single Gold while your method most probably just lives from your own luck and wallet.

Oh, and another thing...I play the game to have fun, not to be through in 2 days, spend a lifetime on real money and bite afterwards myself into my butt for having spoiled everything for me.

I advise anyone who reads this not to straight believe any of the two of us but rather look around the forum! You find the advice I gave told by several different people in several different Threads :3

Ronald Richard
01-17-2014, 08:13 AM
I read somewhere before that upgrading breeding center DID increase the chance of getting rare mutants. Don't know how much the increase is by percentage. Still, upgrading pass level 2 requires lots of golds, and it's very unlikely i would do that. Maybe if i get the jackpot.

Filbert Panduwinata
01-17-2014, 10:58 AM
I read somewhere before that upgrading breeding center DID increase the chance of getting rare mutants. Don't know how much the increase is by percentage. Still, upgrading pass level 2 requires lots of golds, and it's very unlikely i would do that. Maybe if i get the jackpot.

that info is on the breeding center itself. click "improve" and you can find what you looking for.
it say increase 12% to get rare mutant and reduce 1/3 breeding time.

golds, is not hard to get free gold if you patience enough.
we can have it from jackpot machines 10 gold - 40gold, daily challenge 5 gold (-1 gold for acleration time), and the most important is fame level increase bonus gold every time you gain 1 level.
for example:
your fame : 101 level
what gold do you have in bonus when you 102 level?
you will get 51 gold for bonus level, and yes its base on half of your fame level.

but its not fun when you breeding some mutants and dont get what you what, especialy when you already read some infos about some "correct parrent" stuff. one important key is missing to get some true "correct parrent" is upgrade the breeding center to level 2 and 3.

Pedro Pateiro
01-17-2014, 12:43 PM
that info is on the breeding center itself. click "improve" and you can find what you looking for.
it say increase 12% to get rare mutant and reduce 1/3 breeding time.

golds, is not hard to get free gold if you patience enough.
we can have it from jackpot machines 10 gold - 40gold, daily challenge 5 gold (-1 gold for acleration time), and the most important is fame level increase bonus gold every time you gain 1 level.
for example:
your fame : 101 level
what gold do you have in bonus when you 102 level?
you will get 51 gold for bonus level, and yes its base on half of your fame level.

but its not fun when you breeding some mutants and dont get what you what, especialy when you already read some infos about some "correct parrent" stuff. one important key is missing to get some true "correct parrent" is upgrade the breeding center to level 2 and 3.

Hmmmm no? The maximum gold you gain from reaching a new fame level is 50... after level 100 is always 50

Mathieu Poteaux
01-17-2014, 01:20 PM
Hmmmm no? The maximum gold you gain from reaching a new fame level is 50... after level 100 is always 50

Sadly it's true, after lvl 100 you always have the same reward 50 golds 200k credits, no more stars.

@OP : i have nearly all rare mutants, not in gold nor silver though ... don't have enough stars for that (i refuse to buy some to be honest :D)
Had a hard time on certain rare like rakshasah, but got lucky with some others like necro dragon. Luck is the principal factor ...

Filbert Panduwinata
01-17-2014, 01:24 PM
waw thx for the info yo~ :couple_inlove:

Pedro Pateiro
01-18-2014, 01:55 AM
waw thx for the info yo~ :couple_inlove:

But the xp needed to level up its the same... so its kinda compensated

Filbert Panduwinata
01-18-2014, 05:53 PM
But the xp needed to level up its the same... so its kinda compensated

thx budy, i appreciate for the information.

Filbert Panduwinata
01-20-2014, 07:42 PM
just got silver undead dragon! yeahhh!!

Omar Fernández Fonseca
01-23-2014, 08:08 PM
It does increase the chances for a rare mutant by a HELL OF A LOT. I just got 3 Dracus Nobilis in a row. Not funny, it will make a great tag but it's not what i whanted.

Filbert Panduwinata
01-25-2014, 08:50 PM
:joyous:

Filbert Panduwinata
02-04-2014, 01:12 PM

still doubt me? :encouragement:

Riina Kallioinen
02-06-2014, 07:07 PM
You know what would be really handy? When you're ready with the breeding, but the incubator is still busy, you could still retrieve the mutant and it'd go to your storage?

...........HINT, Kobo.... HIIIIIINT!

Oh yeah, and I'm saving up Gold right now to upgrade my breeding centre to level two :D
Has anyone had any success with breeding out original Captain Peace from the Super Hero version, or bronze Thor?

Riina Kallioinen
02-08-2014, 11:18 PM

still doubt me? :encouragement:

I'm curious about that breeding with stars of yours.
silver + silver = gold (naturally)
but you also managed silver + gold = gold

does that also work for example
non + bronze = bronze
non + bronze = silver
bronze + silver = silver
non + silver = gold

And earlier there was an interesting question: "if you scrap instead of selling your mutant when the larva hatches, will you get your star back"?
Do you happen to know that one too? I'm starting to run into that question myself too.

Ronald Richard
02-09-2014, 05:39 AM
I'm curious about that breeding with stars of yours.
silver + silver = gold (naturally)
but you also managed silver + gold = gold

does that also work for example
non + bronze = bronze
non + bronze = silver
bronze + silver = silver
non + silver = gold

And earlier there was an interesting question: "if you scrap instead of selling your mutant when the larva hatches, will you get your star back"?
Do you happen to know that one too? I'm starting to run into that question myself too.

Bronze mutant breeding = Breed 2 non star mutant or higher (bronze, silver, gold) with at least level 10, and use a bronze star.
Silver mutant breeding = Breed 2 bronze mutant or higher (silver or gold) with at least level 15, and use silver star.
Gold mutant breeding = Breed 2 silver mutant or higher (gold) with at least level 20, and use gold star.

So, you can breed a gold mutant using double silver mutant, or using silver x gold mutant. As for the example you stated above, the 1st and 3rd are attainable, while the 2nd and 4th aren't.

Scrapping the resulting mutant won't give you the star back, instead, you lost the mutant completely. So, i suggest that you hatch the mutant, and if you don't like it, sell it afterward. Scrapping it would only make you lost everything, both credits and star.

Filbert Panduwinata
02-09-2014, 03:05 PM
Oh yeah, and I'm saving up Gold right now to upgrade my breeding centre to level two :D
Has anyone had any success with breeding out original Captain Peace from the Super Hero version, or bronze Thor?

cool, u wont regret it!
now i can enjoy playing this game, and not judging anymore about kobojo's do some bugs in legendary mutants.

for your information, captain peace not breadable u know....
i had bronze thor after i upgrade the breeder machine to level 2.
and right know my breeder machine is level 3. so happy :smile-new:

about the stars, like ronal say. :fat:

Riina Kallioinen
02-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Thanks Filbert and Ronald for your replying! Especially Ronald, you cleared up a lot :)

I bred basic Human x Thor and got a bronze Thor in my first try! :D And I hadn't upgraded my breeding machine yet :P
Sooo right now I'm playing around with my new idea of breeding tactic: basic x special (as in Rare or preferrably from Arena or Global) + star
This'll provide two points:
- gonna have higher chances of getting upgraded basic in the long run
- will provide some interesting and more targeted results

Filbert Panduwinata
02-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Thanks Filbert and Ronald for your replying! Especially Ronald, you cleared up a lot :)

I bred basic Human x Thor and got a bronze Thor in my first try! :D And I hadn't upgraded my breeding machine yet :P
Sooo right now I'm playing around with my new idea of breeding tactic: basic x special (as in Rare or preferrably from Arena or Global) + star
This'll provide two points:
- gonna have higher chances of getting upgraded basic in the long run
- will provide some interesting and more targeted results

human?
give me the screen shoot then.
i dont think u tell the truth :joyous:

Riina Kallioinen
02-22-2014, 11:16 AM
As a mental note for here :D

Correct parents for bronze ShellShock = Alien + Shell Shock
*click*

Ronald Richard
02-25-2014, 07:14 AM
human?
give me the screen shoot then.
i dont think u tell the truth :joyous:

What she meant by human is warrior i believe.

Breeding correct parents using basic mutant (1 gene mutant) is basically the same as breeding it with a double, same gene mutant, like nordic, kaiju, android, etc. It has the lowest amount of possible results. Even though breeding it with basic mutant actually have 1 more possible result, which is, the elite version of that basic, but the chances are extremely low, so you could almost ignore it. But, even with such a low variety of result, you still need luck. And this time, riina is lucky i guess.

Draco Nogard
02-25-2014, 05:54 PM
just upgrade level 2 or 3 breeding machine!!
just 500 gold and 1000 gold, just be patience!

before i upgrade level 2, its so hard to get 1 bronze thor and some say "correct parrent" mutant info.
now after i uprade it, i have all special mutant and legendary mutant to bronze mutant.
i have all of them just in TWO DAYS!! amazing right? :applouse:

and sadly i already lost all my silver star because i didnt know this shit before.........

enjoy! GBU all :peaceful:

here some prove (i use my wife acc fb hahahaha)

kinda impossible to breed all of that in 2 days considering even if you upgraded both the breeding center and incubation, the decreased breeding and incubation time no matter if you were father time you couldnt accomplish all of that. Stop kidding yourself. What it looks like to me is, you spent ALOT of money, which makes you a fool coz that kinda money spent on games nowadays would cost to the equivalent roughly either a new xbox or ps4 plus 3 games and online playing cards. I mean look at your FAME level.and judging by the amount of silver credits you mos def have been playing for awhile and acquiring what you have accomplished have been over a longer period of time than 2 DAYS. I smell a cheater here if in fact you did it in the time you say you did. You know cheaters get banned for using cheat engines or other means, just for the sake of bragging....RIGHT!!!

Riina Kallioinen
03-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Hmm. An odd thought has been nagging at me for the last few days.
Lets take special mutant like for instance a basic Designer that could been purchased for credits a while back or basic General Chaos that you could win in the last PvP tournament.
By accident I was able to breed another basic Designer while it was still in the shop, but haven't had that luck since. And just now just for fun I tested out my General Chaos, and managed to get another basic General Chaos. My question is, Can you breed upgraded versions of these special mutants only for a certain time (like as long as the shop mutant is in the shop, or the duration of the next PvP round), or are they just rare, and hard to get?

Riina Kallioinen
03-19-2014, 06:16 AM
Another mental note
bronze satyr = satyr + basic demon

Draco Nogard
03-21-2014, 11:22 PM
Sadly it's true, after lvl 100 you always have the same reward 50 golds 200k credits, no more stars.

@OP : i have nearly all rare mutants, not in gold nor silver though ... don't have enough stars for that (i refuse to buy some to be honest :D)
Had a hard time on certain rare like rakshasah, but got lucky with some others like necro dragon. Luck is the principal factor ...

Well isnt that Kobojo just balancing the game since you are 100+ level fame. At this level now you can easily acquire silver & gold stars in PVP & PVE...jus saying cause it just wouldnt make sense otherwise. And you are getting alot more GOLD and experience points. Once you use your GOLD smart and acquire the necessary things like med labs and special deals in shop. Then you can use all that extra gold your winning and hopefully turn them into stars and more gold in slots. An idea is dont be an impulse buyer, save your gold for a week and GO OFF on the slots like your in VEGAS. Its really easy to get stars and other items when you got lots of gold and tokens saved from the free posts and videos.

Riina Kallioinen
03-22-2014, 12:36 AM
Correct parents for Anubis

Anubis + Lichlock

Surya Suresh
03-22-2014, 04:35 AM
HOW TO EARN GOLD FAST......UPTO 200 gold

Riina Kallioinen
03-23-2014, 11:17 PM
HOW TO EARN GOLD FAST......UPTO 200 gold

Well, before I would have said "by playing Jack Pot". But that was when they had a lot of those "watch a commercial - earn a token" things. I used to earn around 100 gold a day easy that way.
Until that comes back, I'd say that get high enough in Arena to get the 15 JackPot tokens, or earn achievements which will give you gold as reward. Or level up (yourself, not your mutants)

Oh! Keep on eye of Mutans own page, they will post random gifts there almost daily.

Riina Kallioinen
03-27-2014, 01:50 AM
Correct parents for bronze behemoth = behemoth + martian hunter