Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation endless loading white screen.

endless loading white screen. last version of game. ios 9.0.2 ipad mini 2. afther i chose new player it stuck on white loading screen. same afther restarting the game (white loading screen afther click on screen to continue). what to do? solution?

Quote Originally Posted by gelfer View Post
    endless loading white screen. last version of game. ios 9.0.2 ipad mini 2. afther i chose new player it stuck on white loading screen. same afther restarting the game (white loading screen afther click on screen to continue). what to do? solution?
    Hi gelfer!

Have you sent a message to the support team?
    If not please do so, they will handle your issue :
    https://nexus.kobojo.com/support

Cheers,

I have the same problem after tapping to start. Infinite White Screen with rotating loading icon. This happens after a fresh install and I've never entered into the game yet. Running on Ipad Air, iOS 9.2.

When trying to log a fault on the support page, my login details won't work.
    "The Email or password provided is incorrect"
    Are the support page login details different from the forum login details?
    Last edited by Cade; 12-29-2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Cade View Post
    I have the same problem after tapping to start. Infinite White Screen with rotating loading icon. This happens after a fresh install and I've never entered into the game yet. Running on Ipad Air, iOS 9.2.

When trying to log a fault on the support page, my login details won't work.
    "The Email or password provided is incorrect"
    Are the support page login details different from the forum login details?
    Hello, sorry to hear that.
    The logins to connect to support are the ones you use to log in to your Zodiac account.
    Let us know if you were able to connect to support. If so don't forget to send the version of your game (in the option menu).

I remember briefly when i first downloaded the game I chose "I'm new" or something. I was never given an option to register a zodiac account. There is no in-game options menu. The game loads. Then tap to start. Then a white screen with a loading icon that never goes away. My internet is working fine on the iPad.

According to iOS its Zodiac version 0.7.8
    App size: 1.3Gb

Thank you for the quick response.

edit:
    I have not been able to connect to support.

Hi there,

I am also experiencing this issue, just purchased the game, it downloads the content, hit start (i am new) and get infinite white loadong screen.

Is version 0.7.8 also, iOS, on both iphone 5S & ipad mini 2.

Tried to log into support but it would not accept my forum login details either :(

Dying to try this game! :(

Thanks

I have the same problem.
    It was my first time running the game but after i choosed that i am a new player, a white screen appeared and didnt go awat.
    I have not create an account and i dont know what should i do now.
    I am using an ipad pro cellular 128 gig.
    I am waiting for your kind response

Quote Originally Posted by Cade View Post
    I remember briefly when i first downloaded the game I chose "I'm new" or something. I was never given an option to register a zodiac account. There is no in-game options menu. The game loads. Then tap to start. Then a white screen with a loading icon that never goes away. My internet is working fine on the iPad.

According to iOS its Zodiac version 0.7.8
    App size: 1.3Gb

Thank you for the quick response.

edit:
    I have not been able to connect to support.
    Please send a message to support, we invite you to try and use this link: https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk
    Then press "Send a request" in the top right corner.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Hi there,

I am also experiencing this issue, just purchased the game, it downloads the content, hit start (i am new) and get infinite white loadong screen.

Is version 0.7.8 also, iOS, on both iphone 5S & ipad mini 2.

Tried to log into support but it would not accept my forum login details either :(

Dying to try this game! :(

Thanks
    Please also send a message to support, we invite you to try and use this link: https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk

Thanks!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Herumor's Avatar

Hi, i've bought the game and downloaded the first patch, then i tap on I'm new and an infinite loop with a white screen and a rolling blue circle starts... now i can't play the game even if i reset or deactivate the game. I can't contact support because i don't have an account for do that, and if i pick a support url that you provide to us and i connect to Facebook it remains on the same page and i can't do anything.

I have an iPhone 6S with iOS 9.2 and Zodiac 0.7.22... please i want to play this title...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Herumor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Allen Bernard View Post
    Please send a message to support, we invite you to try and use this link: https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk

Thanks!
    Hi, i have the same issue, i bought the game yesterday and after downloading the data content, appears a New Player and Existing Player options, i tap on new and a white window with a blue circle rolling starts forever...i can't even enter the menu game...i'm stuck on that.

I tried the link you post it but after giving facebook permissions nothing happens.

Mi device is: iPhone 6S 16GB
    iOS version: 9.2
    Game Version (According to iTunes): 0.7.22
    Date of version (According to iTunes): 01/05/2016

Please give us a solution.

Thanks