Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok, tried link, when I click it - it asks for me to login with Facebook. When I enter my details. It doesn't redirect. Keeps looping back to "Access Facebook Account" - The same happens when I try the support button on the website.

Tried it on iPad and Desktop different browsers, no-adblock. No success.

The videos on YouTube shows a very interesting and fun game. The Music and GFX is bonus. Does not seem to need online fluff. I would have paid double for an offline game. As that would still be cheaper than Square Enix pricing.

Product Page describes the game as RPG and JRPG not an ORPG or online RPG.
    Why am I having login issues? For a game of this model, login should be optional.

Thanks for your time and effort. It was appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Herumor View Post
    Hi, i've bought the game and downloaded the first patch, then i tap on I'm new and an infinite loop with a white screen and a rolling blue circle starts... now i can't play the game even if i reset or deactivate the game. I can't contact support because i don't have an account for do that, and if i pick a support url that you provide to us and i connect to Facebook it remains on the same page and i can't do anything.

I have an iPhone 6S with iOS 9.2 and Zodiac 0.7.22... please i want to play this title...
    Thank you for informing us about this.
    We have looked into the matter and it seems that in very particular occasion the website refuses to load.
    We invite you to empty your cache and try again, we tried it and it worked.

Let us know. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Cade View Post
    Ok, tried link, when I click it - it asks for me to login with Facebook. When I enter my details. It doesn't redirect. Keeps looping back to "Access Facebook Account" - The same happens when I try the support button on the website.

Tried it on iPad and Desktop different browsers, no-adblock. No success.

The videos on YouTube shows a very interesting and fun game. The Music and GFX is bonus. Does not seem to need online fluff. I would have paid double for an offline game. As that would still be cheaper than Square Enix pricing.

Product Page describes the game as RPG and JRPG not an ORPG or online RPG.
    Why am I having login issues? For a game of this model, login should be optional.

Thanks for your time and effort. It was appreciated.

Thank you for informing us about this.
    We have looked into the matter and it seems that in very particular occasion the website refuses to load.
    We invite you to empty your cache and try again, we tried it and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashmahdavi View Post
    I have the same problem.
    It was my first time running the game but after i choosed that i am a new player, a white screen appeared and didnt go awat.
    I have not create an account and i dont know what should i do now.
    I am using an ipad pro cellular 128 gig.
    I am waiting for your kind response
    Sorry for the delay in our answer, it seems our forum is randomly moderating some posts! This is fixed.
    We invite you to send a message to our support team, here:https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk
    Then press "Send a request" in the top right corner.

If you have issue connecting to support, please empty your cache and try again.