Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

I know this game is next to dead, but...

I like this game too much! I want to see more. Heck, I'd be willing to SPEND MONEY for new content. I mean, I do not normally like these kind of games, but Primal Legends is one of the few connect-3 puzzel games with actual strategy to it, thanks to the heroes. The heroes give this game plenty of strategy that makes this game enjoyable. Plus, I love the artstyle and characters. I love seeing games with anthros in them. And while the devs aren't updating the game, it's only appears to be plenty active, and I've had no problems getting matches. I hear there are a lot of cheaters, but I haven't enchountered any yet.

I mean, I have to compare it to Celcius's other connect-three game: Celcius Heroes. I have to say... I hate everything about it. It doesn't have the same strategy to it, it's just a generic mindless connect-three game. I disliked the artstyle, I disliked the item cap, the over-encumberance, the characters... I literally LOATHED the plot. I hated the offensively cliche villain! I hated how the plot demonized animals and those who care about them. I hate how the heroes have such disregard for non-human life, they're willing to kill endangered birds for a quick buck, and I hated the how it treated humans as god's golden miracle: a plot I see way too much.

Primal Legends is different. It's cool, unique, has a charming artstyle, a satisfying gameplay, and I love it. I just want to see more. Maybe I wish Celcius would take a break from Celcius Heroes and Mutants: Genetic Gladiators and focus a little on this game. I wish there was a way to get some demand for more content out there. The PVP arena is still very-much active, so it's not too late. :(

Hello Benny!

Yesterday an announced regarding PL was made , let me quote the thread:

Hello Commanders! We were quiet these last weeks as we are working hard on new features for Primal Legends, and now we want to share our progress with you:

Bugfixes:
    * Daily gift monthly cards will change every time, and never repeat again.
    * PvP seasons will no longer generate bugs preventing you from receiving your Season Reward or starting the new season.

Upcoming features:
    * We are working on new heroes and we will tell you more about one of them very soon.
    * We are also working on new quest stages so that the adventure can finally go on!
    * One of our top priorities is to prevent cheating and bug exploits. Keep on reporting such problems, so that we could make this game a better place.

Community News:
    * We are going to ask you for more and more feedback about various elements of the game, so look out for other publications on this Facebook page.
    * We're going to start a contest in the near future where we'll need your help, but we'll speak about it again during the week!

Thanks to all of you, Commanders, for supporting the game, and have fun in the world of Theria!
    Original Post

Celsius is working on alot of stuff regarding PL, and somethimes it didnt appears to first sight( for example, Calendar rewards are now fixed!! ). Worry not, the game is being worked on, and they announced there will be updates on the game =).

Cheers
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

What?

How the hell havent u matched up vs a cheater yet? My last 2 matches were vs @dee. Currently leading leaderboard and imgot disconnected each time during my 1st turn, i face a couple of these each day!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyJackdaw View Post
    I like this game too much! I want to see more. Heck, I'd be willing to SPEND MONEY for new content. I mean, I do not normally like these kind of games, but Primal Legends is one of the few connect-3 puzzel games with actual strategy to it, thanks to the heroes. The heroes give this game plenty of strategy that makes this game enjoyable. Plus, I love the artstyle and characters. I love seeing games with anthros in them. And while the devs aren't updating the game, it's only appears to be plenty active, and I've had no problems getting matches. I hear there are a lot of cheaters, but I haven't enchountered any yet.

I mean, I have to compare it to Celcius's other connect-three game: Celcius Heroes. I have to say... I hate everything about it. It doesn't have the same strategy to it, it's just a generic mindless connect-three game. I disliked the artstyle, I disliked the item cap, the over-encumberance, the characters... I literally LOATHED the plot. I hated the offensively cliche villain! I hated how the plot demonized animals and those who care about them. I hate how the heroes have such disregard for non-human life, they're willing to kill endangered birds for a quick buck, and I hated the how it treated humans as god's golden miracle: a plot I see way too much.

Primal Legends is different. It's cool, unique, has a charming artstyle, a satisfying gameplay, and I love it. I just want to see more. Maybe I wish Celcius would take a break from Celcius Heroes and Mutants: Genetic Gladiators and focus a little on this game. I wish there was a way to get some demand for more content out there. The PVP arena is still very-much active, so it's not too late. :(