Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

I found the bug with the Disconencts!!

So ... after months was testing diferent things to find out how the fck they disconnect us from game!

one day random something "happened" to me and my game minimise! when i reopened it the enemie had dc!

Dint took it serious coz some times they have lag issues!

anyway this thing has happen to me 4-5 more times and my enemie got dc! then i figured out whats wrong!

So ... some1 from staff members PM me i wanna tell u whats the bug! ofc cant name it coz every1 ll start use it!

P.S. never used it, just happen to me random tbh! am 40 years old and i love fairplay, thats why i share it ofc!

name in game Konstantinos for those who has meet me! cheers!
    Last edited by stallion; 05-17-2018 at 03:58 PM.

Hello Stallion, Celsius is aware of how it works too =) just fixing it its a lot more tricky, but they are working on it .

Please avoid the use of that bug and dont share it to no one.

Cheers
    Last edited by Skunkix; 05-17-2018 at 08:15 PM.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

if i was about to use it i wouldnt had post it :P

as i said i love fairplay! just an example ... i never play with my favorite teams in arena, only random heroes!

i allready replied the PM and ofc i ll not share it!

take care!

there still ppl giving DC's! 4 days in a row 1 guy named hihihihi and an other guy 22-24lvl has 1900+ points!
    looking guys low lvl with many points its defo a cheater!

suggestion ban them all there is no chance a low lvl player geting 1800+ points!

i ve been over 1800+ points only once the last year ...

Was no 1800+ half a year ago regularly... now it’s impos cause of the cheaters and because of the new algorithm that seems to be working against you when you reach about 1550 then it gives you enemies with much better heroes and lower points so you loose all fast and that’s how it’s stops. Sick of this game

Quote Originally Posted by Shluha View Post
    Was no 1800+ half a year ago regularly... now it’s impos cause of the cheaters and because of the new algorithm that seems to be working against you when you reach about 1550 then it gives you enemies with much better heroes and lower points so you loose all fast and that’s how it’s stops. Sick of this game
    The only "cheat" know for now is the one that makes you disconect.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."