Thread: Reactor token

Reactor token

Dear kobojo,
    Last 3-4 time I have won reactor token in global tournament but I didn't get it.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Hello Mahivats,

Thank you for letting us know, and apologies if you experienced an issue.
    Would you please send us a ticket so we can investigate on the matter please ? The link is shown in my signature.
    Please share your Kobojo ID too and the date off the event.

Thank you,
    Darthh
    Celsius Online - Support Team Member
    >> Support <<

Dear Celsius, present time I am on expert lavel in pvc lavel 136 and I had one reactor token before start this event. Now you can see after after cross expert lavel I have only 1 reactor token.
    My I. D. Is - 73792793

Dear Celsius, present time I am on expert lavel in pvc lavel 136 and I had one reactor token before start this event. Now you can see after after cross expert lavel I have only 1 reactor token.
    My I. D. Is - 73792793

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Hello,

Please note that PVP rewards are sent only at the end of the tournament.

You may have reached a certain league at a certain point, however it doesn't mean you have maintained this position until the end, as you may be defeated consecutively and be downgraded to the previous leagues.
    In order to stay in the same league you must keep on fighting to either stay in the same league or evolve further in the tournament.

**Only at the end of the Global tournament (PVP), will you get rewarded corresponding to the league you finished in.**
    So, were you sure that you stayed in the Experts league at the end of the tournament?

We thank you for your understanding and remain at your disposal.

NB: it is easier for us to follow up your request when you send a ticket.
    Darthh
    Celsius Online - Support Team Member
    >> Support <<