Thread: PROGRESS LOSS

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

PROGRESS LOSS

today i opened my app on Android device and the welcome back message popped up(with the 500 gold and other rewards) even though i have been playing the game for quite some time now daily. I had reached level 51 reached Evo 29 earned 4 reactor tokens level 30 in uprising event, Zenguru, Necarim, a lot of levelups on mutants, 40+days of quadruple xp and healing throught black hole fusions, earned some challenger tokens got level 3 orbs and plat stars(that is not all of the list) and now all of is is gone. Now im back at level 47 and all of that progress is lost, i wont tolerate this since i grinded to earn all of it, and i want it all back(i already did a support ticket but there is no response) please fix this problem(consider giving a compensation for wasting my time)

Hello RayD,

Would you be able to give us your Kobojo ID so we can investigate please by sending a ticket to the helpdesk (link below)?
    There was indeed an issue recently which has been fixed, but there might be some items missing in your account because of that.
    Sorry for the inconvenience,
    Darthh
    Celsius Online - Support Team Member
    >> Support <<

I have a mistake, can help?