Same s***, different day

Same cheaters, same cheat, same top of the board dominated by force DC'ers.

You said in another one of my posts you were going to implement something new to stop this - you've either done nothing or whatever you've done hasn't worked.

This is getting boring now - no PVE story, no chance of getting into top league (which I propose you rename the Cheetah league... just sayin') and you know that if you match with someone who has 1600/1700 points, odds are that they cheat.

Fix the game or can it.

Hello, we're working on fixing the cheating exploit, the dev team's making progress on fixing it, it's not visible for players for now but cheaters will soon have a nasty surprise in the near future.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Dominion View Post
    Same cheaters, same cheat, same top of the board dominated by force DC'ers.

You said in another one of my posts you were going to implement something new to stop this - you've either done nothing or whatever you've done hasn't worked.

This is getting boring now - no PVE story, no chance of getting into top league (which I propose you rename the Cheetah league... just sayin') and you know that if you match with someone who has 1600/1700 points, odds are that they cheat.

Fix the game or can it.
    Totally agree, it's getting ridiculous, same cheaters every season.

smaragda - has been cheating for ever
    xixi - the same

How the f**k are these a'holes not kicked yet? I really wish someone would clone this game and it properly maintained

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    There's also the PvP timer. which people cheat on. So it's their turn for all eternaty.