Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Clans: Animal Groups?

The Friends idea is nice, but what if there were a clan-type element added to Primal Legends: Pride, Herd, Pack, Gaggle, etc? Rewards can be various, and a separate list of clan rankings could be fun.

Hello!
    Separating by animals? Well can help i guess, but usually people builds decks by color/levels xD Also, some faction have different kinds of animals! Still i guess sooner or later it will help (like we have almost 80heores!!).

About clan element, you mean like for example if they are all red they get a buff? Or more like if they are all from orr or something?
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Hello!
    Separating by animals? Well can help i guess, but usually people builds decks by color/levels xD Also, some faction have different kinds of animals! Still i guess sooner or later it will help (like we have almost 80heores!!).

About clan element, you mean like for example if they are all red they get a buff? Or more like if they are all from orr or something?
    Actually, your idea sounds great! But, I was thinking of having clans—players that are in a group (all bird-like cards as flock, or all rabbits as a warren, etc.) that players can aid each other somehow, and include a separate clan ranking?