Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Statement: Discrepancies in the PVP Season 69

Psy Captains,

As you may know, today (Jan 11) started the Season 69 of the Global Tournament.

Unfortunately for technical reasons, with this new season came several discrepancies regarding for example the number of points received by the players when starting this season.

This problem impacting all the players and for the sake of fairness, we have decided to end this Season tomorrow (Jan 12) by the end of the day while starting a fresh Season 70.

Note: You will still receive your rewards for the season 69.

We apologize for the inconvenience, we remain at your disposal if you have any question.
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 01-13-2016 at 11:42 AM.

So is that why I started in Veterans instead of from the beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by William Parr View Post
    So is that why I started in Veterans instead of from the beginning?
    Indeed, this is one of the problems of this Season 69.

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    Indeed, this is one of the problems of this Season 69.
    perhaps it started with season 67 ending abruptly. we had to begin season 68 without resetting the ranking.so when season 69 began, at least in my case, i retain my top 10 ranking and the win-loss-defenses record for season 68.

After reading this thread I went into PVP just to take a look and had been attacked a bunch of times even though I hadn't entered the Global Tournament. This came as quite a surprise to me so I just thought that I would mention it in case you were unaware that this was happening.

I have now entered to defend myself..
    Last edited by Master Blaster; 01-11-2016 at 07:54 PM.

And do we get the mutant retribution? We got supernovus instead of retribution...

same here it skipped me from the Beginners and placed me in the Veterans without doing a fight. Actually I dont mind except for the 5 Jack pot tokens I could had made.

Does anyone know about the Challenge hall bug? This time it started normally same time when the PVE-Tournament started the last time the Quest Icon did not appear it seems from time to time its gone? It makes it kinda hard to collect enough tokens to get the exclusive once.

But even with the bugs the game is fun and so far my favourite on facebook.

Statement: Discrepancies in the PVP Season 69 Thanks to

Quote Originally Posted by LASTACTIONHERO View Post
    same here it skipped me from the Beginners and placed me in the Veterans without doing a fight. Actually I dont mind except for the 5 Jack pot tokens I could had made.

Does anyone know about the Challenge hall bug? This time it started normally same time when the PVE-Tournament started the last time the Quest Icon did not appear it seems from time to time its gone? It makes it kinda hard to collect enough tokens to get the exclusive once.

But even with the bugs the game is fun and so far my favourite on facebook.

Statement: Discrepancies in the PVP Season 69

Thanks to respond immediately on the problem of PVB complain I was executed for a Mutant

Thanks to the work of teams game

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutants Mutants View Post
    And do we get the mutant retribution? We got supernovus instead of retribution...
    Same thing happen to me for PVP Tournament 67

so thats why i didnt recieve Retribution..

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

same here. i'm a bit annoyed!!!