Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    When I got the award for the tournament, the game will restart and all prizes are gone.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I Cannot connect with facebook !! Error Occurs
    Saying Invalid Email or Password I gave a screenshot too on the previous page
    Come on now your support page needs support too..

It does not work because I did not simply give players rewards, if you do not you will lose many players

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    Hello, if you did not receive your rewards for the PVP Season 69 that ended today, I invite you to contact the Support team for investigation: https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk Have a great day in the arena!
    Worked ^^

Ok Support said I get instead 5 Gold Furnaces what should be ok... Thanks Hugo ^^

SARCASM?

same as Aziz, after i took reward , made spin in lotery. disconected and lost rewars;(

Same with me also.
    After the rewards, I wanted to spin the reactor because I finally had 3 tokens, and when I spun it, the game crashed. When I logged back in, I was missing all of the rewards, including the gold star.

leaves start me on facebook, I think this no one received the rewards it happens to all players of mgg

I click to access my facebook account , and keeps loading :(
    Last edited by Santiago Zurita; 01-12-2016 at 09:49 PM.

[K] Hugo i was in season 69 and i didnt recive supernovus i was in veteran tier but why i didnt won my reactor tokens,supernovus and jackpot tokens???? plzzz help mehhh

the same happens to me to i have make a post to support and to the fan page but till now nothing came out of this (i mean no answer)!!
    I have read on forum that y want to make a statement what we have lost y have the database so y can easy see the division of all of us (right?)

i dont got my reward pls help