Was instructed by Apple post here (white load screen bug)

I have tried to post once before, and my comments did not show up so i can only assume the moderator did not approve or it got lost in the void. This is my second attempt to contact Kobojo regarding the white load screen bug that prevents new players to start a new game. Since this error happens before i can create a Kobojo account I can not create a support ticket and there are no other sites that i have found to do so.

There are already at least 2 threads about this bug so i will not go into details but suffice to say i have tried all of the advice given in this forum (closing apps, restarting, making sure there is free space, etc etc).

I bought this game 3 days ago and it will still not start for me. I get stuck on a white loading screen with a blue spinning thing at the bottom-right. Yes i have internet, yes i am on the latest iOS patch. This happens on both my iPhone 5 and my Ipad Air.

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu78 View Post
    I have tried to post once before, and my comments did not show up so i can only assume the moderator did not approve or it got lost in the void. This is my second attempt to contact Kobojo regarding the white load screen bug that prevents new players to start a new game. Since this error happens before i can create a Kobojo account I can not create a support ticket and there are no other sites that i have found to do so.

There are already at least 2 threads about this bug so i will not go into details but suffice to say i have tried all of the advice given in this forum (closing apps, restarting, making sure there is free space, etc etc).

I bought this game 3 days ago and it will still not start for me. I get stuck on a white loading screen with a blue spinning thing at the bottom-right. Yes i have internet, yes i am on the latest iOS patch. This happens on both my iPhone 5 and my Ipad Air.
    Hello Isamu,

We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
    You can contact us by clicking on this link: https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk
    Please send you Zodiac ID (name.4 numbers)
    Also the model of your device and version of your OS.

The Support team will help you fix this issue.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Allen Bernard View Post
    Hello Isamu,

We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
    You can contact us by clicking on this link: https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk
    Please send you Zodiac ID (name.4 numbers)
    Also the model of your device and version of your OS.

The Support team will help you fix this issue.

Thank you!
    Thank you for the reply. The link you sent me says:

"Welcome to the Kobojo support portal
    Log onto your Facebook account to access support.
    Access my Facebook account"

Once I do this, I am returned to the same page and my only option is to click the Facebook icon again but all that does is refresh the page. Does this work for everybody else? For me I can not access the tech support page to even report I have a problem. I don't mean to complain so much but I would not even be bothering with this unless I REALLY wanted to play your game. I guess I will try again from a computer instead of my iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu78 View Post
    Thank you for the reply. The link you sent me says:

"Welcome to the Kobojo support portal
    Log onto your Facebook account to access support.
    Access my Facebook account"

Once I do this, I am returned to the same page and my only option is to click the Facebook icon again but all that does is refresh the page. Does this work for everybody else? For me I can not access the tech support page to even report I have a problem. I don't mean to complain so much but I would not even be bothering with this unless I REALLY wanted to play your game. I guess I will try again from a computer instead of my iPad.
    Thank you for coming back to us.

Indeed we invite you to try from a computer and/or to empty your cache or try from another browser.
    We'll be looking to receiveing your message.