Can't see UPGRADE for main character

Hello!
    I love this game but for some reason i can't see upgrades for my main character anymore. Only upgrade on the list i see are my allies only. Please help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawgyqq View Post
    Hello!
    I love this game but for some reason i can't see upgrades for my main character anymore. Only upgrade on the list i see are my allies only. Please help!!!
    Hello dawgypp,

We are not sure we understand.
    Could you give us more info as well as screen shots if you can?

Thanks!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Hi, I guess dawgypp wanted tell you that after mystic character unlocked, there is no way to upgrade the soldiers weapon upgrade. I have the base weapon at least 2 of them in my item box, however the system keep saying that I have none of the base weapon as its ingredient. Please resolve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by hanch11 View Post
    Hi, I guess dawgypp wanted tell you that after mystic character unlocked, there is no way to upgrade the soldiers weapon upgrade. I have the base weapon at least 2 of them in my item box, however the system keep saying that I have none of the base weapon as its ingredient. Please resolve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you.
    Hello and thanks for helping :)

So it may not be a bug. As a matter of fact your weapon needs to reach a certain level in order to be used as an ingredient.
    I invite you to check this. If this is not an issue, please send a screen capture.

Thanks in advance !

I'm having the same problem as dawgyqq, I love this game and haven't run into any bugs so far until this one. I just defeated the temple guardian in The Desert in story mode. After defeating this boss I also reached level 20. I went back to town because some of my weapons had just reached level 10 and I was hoping to upgrade them but I cannot even see the upgrade option for Cael. It's simply not there. The upgrades for Ulan Kadyn and Eko are all listed but Cael's have simply disappeared. I even tried unequipping Cael's mystic and fighter weapons but that didn't fix the problem either. I'm using the Blue quality piscean orbs and the green quality adventurer sword. I know these weapons can be upgraded because before I fought the boss I was able to see the upgrades in the list, now they are simply gone and I only see my allies upgrades listed. This problem is only with Cael's weapons, his armor is still showing up in the upgrades list. I honestly love this game and think it's a beautiful work of art reminiscent of games like Final Fantasy and Golden Sun. I'd hate for a problem like this to turn me off of it. Looking forward to a reply from you guys, thanks in advance. I'm playing on an iPhone 6 updated to the latest iOS.

Apologies for the double post, just wanted to say that I would be happy to provide screenshots but I'm on my phone and I'm a little lost as to how to upload them. Also the version of the game I am running 0.8.6 c28