Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Update: Crafting Round 2 - Meet the Black Hole!

Dear Psy Captains,

Following the major Crafting update we released a few months ago, we are proud to announce the next expansion of this feature: the Black Hole!

BLACK HOLE
    Expected release date:
    Early Access: End of January (more details below)
    All users: Mid-February

What can I do with the the Black Hole?

Since you are already acquainted with the Metal Factory, the Transformatron and the Supplies Lab to recycle specific items to obtain better ones, we are decided it's time to take things to the next level!

The Black Hole allows you to recycle different items simultaneously to obtain fantastic rewards!

How does the Black Hole work?

The Black Hole's core mechanic is centered around exploring different recipes by recycling mixed items and finding the best combinations, the list of prizes you can get is immense!

You can place many basic items in the Black Hole: stars, orbs, medpacks, experience drinks, but also Charms, Jackpot, Reactor and Challenge tokens!

So go crazy with your Black Hole experiments - swapping items and quantities - to find the best recipes!

How much does it cost to use the crafting feature?

Using the Black Hole is FREE, just like the other Crafting machines!

Is there a Supercraft button in the Black Hole?

YES there will be.. However, it will not be activated for this early release.

Below the regular "Craft" button, you can choose to press the "Supercraft" button. It will allow you to increase the number of units generated in the process of crafting, in exchange for some Gold!

Are there any requirements to access the crafting?

Just like the previously released Crafting machines, the Black Hole will only be available to players who have an Evolution Center level 13 or more. As we have previously explained, instead of unlocking everything from the start, we prefer to enable features at various levels for a more progressive gameplay experience.

How will I be able to access the Black Hole in-game?

The Black Hole will be implemented on a 4th tab, next to the pre-existing Metal Factory, the Transformatron and the Supplies Lab!

When will I be able to use the Black Hole?

This feature is not fully finished yet, thus we will process its' implementation in 2 phases.

1st Phase - End of January:
    Firstly we will give access to the Black Hole to a limited number of highly engaged Psy Captains - This will allow us for to receive feedback and address any potential issues before the global launch.

2nd Phase - End of February:

On a second step this feature will be available to all our players!

EDIT MARCH 3:
    Hello Psy Captain, as you know the crafting is still in testing phase, that indeed takes longer than expected.

We will publish it as soon as it is ready, thank you for your patience!

Let us know how you feel about this new feature! Join our discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
    The MGG Team
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 03-03-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Its Amazing news a bout new Crafting "Black Hole" , We waiting ......
    Thanks a lot [K] Hugo

Is the recipes going to be fixed like when getting secret recipe mutant or is it going to be like orbs, where the outcomes are random?

[K]Hugo Thanks for this new.

If it were possible, I would get a couple of clarifications.

What are the prizes of "recipes" that use the Reactos's tokens!?!

If I use a gold star, I could win a gold mutant ?!

You (as Kobojo) will enter your new missions in order to win new materials (globes, stars etc etc) ??
    An example, during a PVE, you could place a mission like "creates 10 fabrications with The Black Hole," to get some gold etc etc

On what basis we will be chosen the Psy-Captains for the first phase?
    They were already selected ??
    If They have been chosen ... who are they?!?

Thanks for your attention!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo Basile View Post
    [K]What are the prizes of "recipes" that use the Reactos's tokens!?!

If I use a gold star, I could win a gold mutant ?!

You (as Kobojo) will enter your new missions in order to win new materials (globes, stars etc etc) ??
    An example, during a PVE, you could place a mission like "creates 10 fabrications with The Black Hole," to get some gold etc etc

On what basis we will be chosen the Psy-Captains for the first phase?
    They were already selected ??
    If They have been chosen ... who are they?!?

Thanks for your attention!!!
    Hey there,

We cannot disclose the recipes, you will have to take Black Hole for a spin and find out yourself! :)
    You cannot obtain mutants from the BH only items.
    The Psy Captains chosen for the first wave are highly engaged players with level 13+, we however do not have a list of players which we can present in the forum.

There will be no missions in the first phase, only the second (once everybody can jump on board)

Quote Originally Posted by byakurangesso999 View Post
    Is the recipes going to be fixed like when getting secret recipe mutant or is it going to be like orbs, where the outcomes are random?
    Drop rates will differ from reward to reward. :)

Cheers,
    A
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 01-26-2016 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Hey there,
    We cannot disclose the recipes, you will have to take Black Hole for a spin and find out yourself! :)
    Hi Pogolina,
    Thanks for your reply...

I think I was misunderstood ...
    I want to know what kind of rewards are there if I use the tokens of the reactors in the "Black Hole" !!

If I use 7 reactor tokens in the Black Hole, what do I get ?!

But in the end I believe that it waiting until mid-February!
    I wanted to make a nice full article for my blog, but never mind, I will wait patiently for the official release!

i offer like test captain for this blackhole

this machine will be great new arrival'll be anxious to thank Kobojo by this news I felt a bit depressed by familiar things but this made my day :)

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mgg,Please I to be in the group players that going to test the Black Hole

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And Can you give me Jackpot 5x Reactor Token 1x and Supernovus because I lost it when I spin 1x Jackpot token.

I have one question and one request: firstly, could you tell me what charms are because this got me quite confused? Also, I would really appreciate it if you chose me as one of the Psy-Catpains who got the early access of the game, because I've remained loyal to you for the past 2 years that I've even invested money in the game to support you. I really love you Kobojo and would love you even more if you did such a big favor to me, as an experienced and dedicated player!