Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Hmm... don't know if it's just me, but haven't seen anyone else mention this yet...

With stars and orbs you can get the rare bonus item with crafting, with items you don't (and it has no image to suggest you would). With the black hole it has the picture that you could get it, but so far I haven't received a single bonus item from it. Is it supposed to and not, or not supposed to so the bonus image shouldn't be there,... or perhaps the chance is there only if you put in a certain minimum value of items which I haven't been hitting?

I've gotten the bonus items with criticals, xp boosts and health regenerations. haven't noticed a trend there.

It is late February and still no blackhole. Any update soon?

I have had more luck getting bronze stars with 7 small med packs than with big packs, I've successfully used the bronze stars from the BH to complete my gold bingo and some of the silver amazon mutants. I have probably made at least 20 gold stars since testing began, effectively using coin and lots of time to make gold/platinums. I still have not had favourable results from from using day boosts as ingredients in the blackhole. I have gotten some nice orbs though, but again this is from mixing little things to build up. Lots of invisible prizes when the roof top is full of goods/mutants. My question right now is, if purchasing extra items with gold. Will the results become predictable based on the result of mix or will it be a fixed sum?

when black hole crafting updated for all players ?

i dont have the blackhole how come

Quote Originally Posted by majestic_feather View Post
    i dont have the blackhole how come
    Hey,majestic_feather,Kobojo said that they want to make sure to launch the the BH at all,without any errors,like when you craft at BH you obtain the item,but you can't see it,after some craftings.So wait,it will come your time for you too,because when it will be avaible you will have a tons of crafting at Black Hole.That is all the news:) Fame 261,evo 44 tag unstable,if you waant to add me,Marius Tanase

Quote Originally Posted by Marius Tanase View Post
    Hey,majestic_feather,Kobojo said that they want to make sure to launch the the BH at all,without any errors,like when you craft at BH you obtain the item,but you can't see it,after some craftings.So wait,it will come your time for you too,because when it will be avaible you will have a tons of crafting at Black Hole.That is all the news:) Fame 261,evo 44 tag unstable,if you waant to add me,Marius Tanase
    Yes! this. I don't think anybody is in a hurry to sacrifice 3 or more XP boosts to get 1 of the same boost back or to not know what they got.

Hello Psy Captain, as you know the crafting is still in testing phase, that indeed takes longer than expected.

We will publish it as soon as it is ready, thank you for your patience!