Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    i want to be in first phase!

Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo Basile View Post
    Hi Pogolina,
    Thanks for your reply...

I think I was misunderstood ...
    I want to know what kind of rewards are there if I use the tokens of the reactors in the "Black Hole" !!

If I use 7 reactor tokens in the Black Hole, what do I get ?!

But in the end I believe that it waiting until mid-February!
    I wanted to make a nice full article for my blog, but never mind, I will wait patiently for the official release!
    Yep you will need to wait the release to find out :) Feel free to send me a link to your blog if you have mgg content on it, always curious of what our amazing Psy Captains do!

Quote Originally Posted by KostisGouz View Post
    I have one question and one request: firstly, could you tell me what charms are because this got me quite confused? Also, I would really appreciate it if you chose me as one of the Psy-Catpains who got the early access of the game, because I've remained loyal to you for the past 2 years that I've even invested money in the game to support you. I really love you Kobojo and would love you even more if you did such a big favor to me, as an experienced and dedicated player!
    Regarding charms, we mean for example Critical boost or XP boost! These things that you can activate and last 1-7 days.

Regarding your other request unfortunately we do not add manually Psy Captains. The enlisted players have been automatically chosen based on various criterias such as Fame level. If you are not part of the early access, make sure to keep your items ready for when the Black Hole is available globally :)

Have a great evening in the arena Psy Captains!
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 01-26-2016 at 09:50 PM.

The formulas will appear on the screen or we just have to try out?

Thats amazing but how many combinations will there be

great the game is going to the nest level. one doubt can we use larva or mutants that we dont need in black hole

mr kobojo how bout breeding multiple mutants like 3 or more mutants??? what i mean is update/upgrade the BREEDING CENTRE by combining multiple mutants TY

Quote Originally Posted by Sacana View Post
    The formulas will appear on the screen or we just have to try out?
    Hey Sacana,

No, the formulas will not appear - it'll be similar to the crossbreeding, you place in the items mix them all together like a mad scientist and see what comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by majestic_feather View Post
    Thats amazing but how many combinations will there be
    Many, just like you can obtain different mutants from crossbreeding different beasts. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Vickey Knight View Post
    great the game is going to the nest level. one doubt can we use larva or mutants that we dont need in black hole
    Items only, Vickey.

Quote Originally Posted by Bienvenido Ayong View Post
    mr kobojo how bout breeding multiple mutants like 3 or more mutants??? what i mean is update/upgrade the BREEDING CENTRE by combining multiple mutants TY
    Hey Avong,

We will forward your feedback to the team. Thanks for the suggestion!

Cheers,
    Alexandra

[K]Hugo Thanks for this new.

I actually am Fame 175, Evo 60, my collection consists of 188 different mutant species and I've got tons of items (orbs, stars, charms etc.) in my inventory. Do you think I meet the requirements for you automated algorithm that chooses players who'll get the early access? Also, will there be an update for download, will it be automatically applied or will it only be available for pc?

thank you for your answer mgg

i have lot of larvas... (like from reactor token, jackopt etc... ) and no use for them... will i be able to throw them into black hole to get something else? :)