Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Issue with downloading additional content

Dear support team and players

I have just paid for and downloaded Zodiac Orcanon Odyssey from the iTunes AppStore onto my iPad Air 2.
    Even though my device is running the most recent software version and has an established wifi connection I am not able to download the additionally needed content after opening the game.
    So far I have tried closing all other applications, restarting my device as well as deleting and reinstalling the game. Given that I am writing this post none of mentioned steps have helped.
    I am still looking forward to playing the game which I will hopefully be able to with some of your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphorion View Post
    Dear support team and players

I have just paid for and downloaded Zodiac Orcanon Odyssey from the iTunes AppStore onto my iPad Air 2.
    Even though my device is running the most recent software version and has an established wifi connection I am not able to download the additionally needed content after opening the game.
    So far I have tried closing all other applications, restarting my device as well as deleting and reinstalling the game. Given that I am writing this post none of mentioned steps have helped.
    I am still looking forward to playing the game which I will hopefully be able to with some of your help.
    Same issue here....

Me as well, I'm on a iPad pro though,

I am at another place now, trying a different wifi connection and the game seems to be working fine now.
    Guessing, that it has issues with certain providers or routers. I hope you two above are able to establish another wifi connection in order to play the game.

I am at another place now, trying a different wifi connection and the game seems to be working fine now.
    Guessing, that it has issues with certain providers or routers. I hope you two above are able to establish another wifi connection in order to play the game.
    After seeing this I switched from my 5ghz connection to my 2.4ghz connection on my router and was able to download the files.

We are happy to see that you have found a solution.
    The other problem there may have been is linked to the update.
    There has been an issue with it which has been dealt with within a couple hours.

Have fun!

My Son and I both have iPad Air 2's and are getting the same message. My Son has iOS 8.2 and I have iOS 9.2.1. We both have over 1GB free. We just bought the game, downloaded and installed. We get this same error when the game loads. We can't continue playing the game. Please let us know what to do to get this working.
    Thank you.

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Same issue here. Just wanna play this game asap!!!

Having the same problem. Will this be fixed?

This has happened to me as well on my IPad Air has there been any development, I can't seem to log into their support page either...