[RESULTS] Color this mutant and win it!

Hey Psy Captains,

Thank you all for participating in our latest colouring contest! We received a lot of great creations, making it super hard to choose, but here are the 5 winners:

1st Place: zaka1985

2nd Place: Point256

3rd Place: Gladys Pizarro Astorga

4th Place: Miikkael Lievonen

5th Place: Artax78

All prizes will be delivered via Private Message by the Community Managers.

Keep an eye out for new contests!

Cheers,
    The MGG Team
    Last edited by [K] Allen Bernard; 04-05-2016 at 01:33 PM.

I'd like to take this opportunity to state what I knew was going to happen with this contest, before and after I submitted. I had a look at all the contestants submissions to see what kind of competition I was going up against and I noticed that more than one person had submitted twice or more. I made an observation and even said something about it on the facebook page, I didn't get one comment, that was fine, I read the rules and was confident that my attempt at colouring the mutant would get a place. I have posted my dissatisfaction of the results as one submission had posted their, (really good colouring and well done to how it looked) design twice. If it states it in the rules, to only submit one, why did Gladys Pizarro get a place? I knew that this was going to happen and was well prepared to say something about it, because rules are rules and there's no point in having rules if you're not going to stick to them.
    I was annoyed that I didn't get a place and that's being totally honest, but there were some great submissions and I can accept that fact. I don't know if my design was over looked because maybe it was submitted too late, (time difference) as I did submit on the last day. As you well know, there are many players out there that will cheat to get what they want and I believe that even though you had stated in the rules what to do, some will just do what they want. Please, to be fare, look into it, as you will see that I am right on this.
    Yours sincerely Vangrill.

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I have to agree with Vangrill :(
    Maybe its just me, but i find it really weird that there were so many contestants registered on forum for very short time, and their posts at the contest were their first posts at all. Furthermore those submissions were pretty similar, and made in same 'style'.
    I dont know, its hard to belive that out of nowhere so many players without forum experience showed up and submited such fine artworks.
    You should check if there are no cheaters here ;/

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've already sent 4 emails and I've never got an answer from HUGO and the administrator.
    Furthermore rules explain to COLORING drawing, not to change it

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

It wont help, they probably already sent all rewards ;|