Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question First thoughts on PRIMAL LEGENDS?

welcome to the first thread of [Primal legend]

are you interested in Kobojo product ?

share your thoughts and leave a comment here

and if you like the game teaser
    check out:
    primal-legends.com for more information.

Hey there, looks like you are the first to post in the Primal Legends Forum! :)

What do YOU think about Primal Legends after seeing the teaser?

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I like the game so far! I think I'm going to play it on regular basis like MGG.

Quote Originally Posted by underromir View Post
    I like the game so far! I think I'm going to play it on regular basis like MGG.
    This is great to hear! What are the highlights and the down sides so far? :)

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    This is great to hear! What are the highlights and the down sides so far? :)
    I like the graphics so far and the setup of the game. It's different then most 3 on a row games.
    I haven't found a real down side yet, the game looks good and I like the story so far. I played till the wooden gate and I like that there are more levels, easy, medium and difficult :)
    I''ll update you more often about the gameplay :)

Well done commander ! The boss before the wooden gate will not be as easy in higher difficulties :)

Good luck as you progress, we look forward to hear from you!
    If you have some gameplay questions, feel free to create specific threads in the General discussion section!

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    Hey there, looks like you are the first to post in the Primal Legends Forum! :)

What do YOU think about Primal Legends after seeing the teaser?
    Yes .i also the guy who post the first thread in Zodiac.( similar to this thread)
    "You're wellcome"
    Well my first thought when i see the teaser is " aren't we have enough candy crush saga already ?"
    And then i was like "hmm it could be another role play game .but with candy crush gameplay style"

Well done Den!

Hey we just posted a thread in which you may ask anything to the Primal Legends team. If you have some questions, do not hesitate to post them there :)

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Moonlightknight's Avatar

First thoughts... I am quite enjoying this little game. The battle system in fairly straight-forward (I know I've played similar, but can't think of where at the moment), the graphics are enjoyable, and the story so far is flowing nicely.

Stuck at loading screen , cant play .plz help

The game is really awesome, Sometimes it get a bit laggi, and my phone have some freezing. Its ok tho, i really on this game now. I love the lore of each hero and graphics are really awesome.
    Only think i would like (but its kinda dumb) its the permition to change lenguage ingame (and would be really cool to have more acting voices for each lenguage) < i know this is a luxury thing but maybe more foward on time this could be something

Anyways, awesome game, keep the awesome work guys