Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Balancing change - Fame Level Experience

Psy Captains,

We inform you that a Balancing change has been implemented in game.

Before:
    Until now after Fame level 150, the number of XP Points required to level up in Fame has always been the same (81.600 XP points) making the progression linear and quite frankly, too easy.

Now:
    We believe that to be rewarding, the increase in Fame level should be progressively higher.
    As a consequence starting today, more experience is required to reach the next Fame level. (This impacts only users with Lvl 150+)

Thank you for your understanding, have a great day in the arena!
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 03-17-2016 at 09:49 AM.

I'm not anywhere near Lvl 150... but! ... By the looks of it in the comments on the fan page... people are NOT happy...
    Perhaps you should rethink this one?

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

While this is definitely healthy for the normal gaming progression, its completely unhealthy for your current playerbase as we have had little foreknowledge of the change. I am curious, does the reward per level scale upwards with the EXP required? Because 50 gold for 2 million exp is far too ridiculous to be worth the effort... Progression WILL stall and your players will LEAVE.. resulting in a pretty massive revenue loss...

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I do hope that this means there will be new campaign or higher exp yields for both fame and mutant exp coming really really soon..

how does 2.25 million xp per fame balance anything ? for starters that means 1000 campaign fights per fame ... thats 10 000 passes and no practical way to gain the passes which only leaves you to gain xp in pvp and even then at best youd need 275 fights against high evo players ...
    and youd be overrun with cheaters in pvp thats already a problem which means that as soon as you enter the top 50 in pvp youd only get to face evo 25 cheaters that gives no xp ...
    that means the only way to get anything in the game is by spending cash for every single thing you want or have loads of furnaces which also costs cash ... that effectively means this is no longer a freemium game as it offers NOTHING for players who does not want to spend on every single item.
    resulting in only those who cheat and wallet warriors remaining in game ,,, in turn ensuring that the spenders leave game as they will have no one to play with and get fed up being beaten by cheaters .
    if you really wanted to balance the game ... start by getting rid of cheaters and not by penalizing your loyal players ...

Hello Everyone,

This "update" should be as no surprise to anyone that has played this game over a year. Several of the veterans and high evo players have been reporting pvp hackers since 2014 and kobojo still cannot prevent it from happening. The same hackers are reported over and over again with more than sufficient proof and kobojos only response is " we will investigate". When we take matters into our own hands by forming alliances and help others to rise above the known hackers, we are threatened with a ban for "exploiting" pvp. Is this kobojos way of saying thank you for supporting us? pffffft

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thumbs up Kobojo We Quit!! And You Suck :p

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Kuhn View Post
    how does 2.25 million xp per fame balance anything ? for starters that means 1000 campaign fights per fame ... thats 10 000 passes and no practical way to gain the passes which only leaves you to gain xp in pvp and even then at best youd need 275 fights against high evo players ...
    and youd be overrun with cheaters in pvp thats already a problem which means that as soon as you enter the top 50 in pvp youd only get to face evo 25 cheaters that gives no xp ...
    that means the only way to get anything in the game is by spending cash for every single thing you want or have loads of furnaces which also costs cash ... that effectively means this is no longer a freemium game as it offers NOTHING for players who does not want to spend on every single item.
    resulting in only those who cheat and wallet warriors remaining in game ,,, in turn ensuring that the spenders leave game as they will have no one to play with and get fed up being beaten by cheaters .
    if you really wanted to balance the game ... start by getting rid of cheaters and not by penalizing your loyal players ...
    Yup Mr Eric. You Are Absolutely Right
    Kobojo Is Getting Boring Day By Day Where Is The Old Innovative Kobojo And You Are Ignoring The People Who Gave You Such Fame. Either You Rechange The Game To Normal Or We Shall Find A New Game :p ThankYou Trollbojo

Not a single penny more.

I already feel stupid for the money I've spent on this game.

All of the high fame people reaching 1000, to over 2500, got there on the old system. There's not a chance anyone will get there now.

I'm at fame 250, and it's going to take me 126 campaign fights to reach 251.... then who knows how many more than 126 I'll need to reach 252. That's bs.

Some other developer needs to make a game similar to MGG.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks Kobojo. Now I quite to play this game...

I think to reach this XP points we have to play too much and the highest players will leave the game, I think you have to restudy again and fix thiis.