Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Balancing change - Fame Level Experience

Psy Captains,

We inform you that a Balancing change has been implemented in game.

Before:
    Until now after Fame level 150, the number of XP Points required to level up in Fame has always been the same (81.600 XP points) making the progression linear and quite frankly, too easy.

Now:
    We believe that to be rewarding, the increase in Fame level should be progressively higher.
    As a consequence starting today, more experience is required to reach the next Fame level. (This impacts only users with Lvl 150+)

Thank you for your understanding, have a great day in the arena!
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 03-17-2016 at 09:49 AM.

I'm not anywhere near Lvl 150... but! ... By the looks of it in the comments on the fan page... people are NOT happy...
    Perhaps you should rethink this one?

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

While this is definitely healthy for the normal gaming progression, its completely unhealthy for your current playerbase as we have had little foreknowledge of the change. I am curious, does the reward per level scale upwards with the EXP required? Because 50 gold for 2 million exp is far too ridiculous to be worth the effort... Progression WILL stall and your players will LEAVE.. resulting in a pretty massive revenue loss...

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I do hope that this means there will be new campaign or higher exp yields for both fame and mutant exp coming really really soon..

how does 2.25 million xp per fame balance anything ? for starters that means 1000 campaign fights per fame ... thats 10 000 passes and no practical way to gain the passes which only leaves you to gain xp in pvp and even then at best youd need 275 fights against high evo players ...
    and youd be overrun with cheaters in pvp thats already a problem which means that as soon as you enter the top 50 in pvp youd only get to face evo 25 cheaters that gives no xp ...
    that means the only way to get anything in the game is by spending cash for every single thing you want or have loads of furnaces which also costs cash ... that effectively means this is no longer a freemium game as it offers NOTHING for players who does not want to spend on every single item.
    resulting in only those who cheat and wallet warriors remaining in game ,,, in turn ensuring that the spenders leave game as they will have no one to play with and get fed up being beaten by cheaters .
    if you really wanted to balance the game ... start by getting rid of cheaters and not by penalizing your loyal players ...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks Kobojo. Now I quite to play this game...

I think to reach this XP points we have to play too much and the highest players will leave the game, I think you have to restudy again and fix thiis.

I think this change is for the best, we finally have closure......lololol. best of luck with your new games kobojo!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

for a mere 50 gold u give out for doing the same level 60 times i think 80k exp is even too much, cmon kobojo don't be ridicolous you have no reason to lock the level progression, nobody gain anything from leveling and i don't think someone would level 100 times to buy a mutant, much better to buy 2 gold furnaces.

No offence but this update you came out with was really thought with a butthead, i know you can do miracles with your game if you want so do it or curse yourself with your greed.

have a good day, a day without another paying customer.

Really bad idea
    this will be a really bad news to free players especially me who will never spend money anymore because of the cheater problems.many of your players will leave this game once many of them realize it because it's too hard lvl up with XP that much and lvl up is the easiest way to get free gold especially for some free players who have no furnaces or forges on their rooftop.i suggest you'd better change it to normal before many of your players got depressed and leave this game