Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by David Deal View Post
    As a 3 year player. I could really care less as at this point i have enough gold to level with buildings, not by leveling. Those not wisely investing in them will hit a roadblock after 150.

I think the smart approach to make the increase a step function every 50 levels to increase the xp to fame level. Then it's easier to not have a major impact progression. Albeit already a small one.

Long term it'll make fame be somewhat more compatible to EVO, but still this game (tags as an example) need to be based around evo not fame.
    and now just more smoke screen from kobojo with jackpot token store, and global black hole. If they will not change xpfame update, then they should at least increase the rewards drastically, im seeing post like i played for two days straight for 50 gold. when everything cost gold and tons of it. but they dont even reward the winners of pvp. or have a hall of fame or records showing respect for there best players

and evo should be what the tag bar is based on

I think this is a good change. Every other game out there has an increased XP the higher you go.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Вы за чем так сделали ? в вашей игре стало скучно играть возвращаете обратно в противно случи возвращайте деньги вложенные в игру обратно в случи отказа на вас будет поддано заявление в прокуратуру:сердитый:

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Schofield View Post
    I think this is a good change. Every other game out there has an increased XP the higher you go.
    but with no increase in prizes earned, nor any way to earn a greater number of xp points then no it is not a good change, nor is it rewarding or balance anything out... a "balance" would include greater prizes for achieving the higher xp as well as ways of more xp.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

well that is a proper "balance"

Bad decision Kobojo, the players will leave the game, please rething this.

Best regards.