Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I know that in every game this thing is a fact. Every level need more xp points than the previous level for the level up. But don't you think that after so long doing this change now is unfair for the lower fame players? Don't you think that you should concentrate first on the cheating issue that has been huge at this game? With that decision you are punishing the fair and honest players instead of concentrating on those who cheat. You are now pushing more and more players to cheat and use autoclickers and bot programs to level up faster. All i can say is shame on you. This is a game full of cheaters because you are allowing it to happen. Instead of trying to get more money from those that play fair try to find a way to stop those who cheat. Cheating is the main loss of your money. You should have known that.

Hello Everyone,

This "update" should be as no surprise to anyone that has played this game over a year. Several of the veterans and high evo players have been reporting pvp hackers since 2014 and kobojo still cannot prevent it from happening. The same hackers are reported over and over again with more than sufficient proof and kobojos only response is " we will investigate". When we take matters into our own hands by forming alliances and help others to rise above the known hackers, we are threatened with a ban for "exploiting" pvp. Is this kobojos way of saying thank you for supporting us? pffffft

Dear hugo u know now the people arent happy of this update u thiink 80 k xp was low really .... hugo this idea will trash the game u must think in what u are going to update people will leave is an injust update. And 2000000 xp for 50 gold meh

This update is really a garbage.system like this only work on a game which will give extra XP when a player build a building which will give them with a lot of XP.but in this game that system will never work because buying Compounds,Buildings,or hatching Mutants will never give us XP like other game

because I do not agree with this update it is an exaggeration what they do 700 thousand to spend a famous 407 seems unfair that after so long the game do things how are you to other players stop playing instead of focusing on hacker is in pvp is sentran in which a significant level players leave the game
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 03-17-2016 at 10:49 AM.

the worst decicion ever ..... kobojo you like a cancer who every day make insuportable to play ......at the end good bye !!!

I was just checking in to see if any of the concerns were being addressed but it's status quo for Kobojo to say nothing and remain silent so I guess my decision to leave the game last week was the best decision I could have made.
    No regrets!

What the heck are you guys thinking? you are running all your top players away from the game, players that have played everyday watching your adds , promoting mgg for you , setting and running long term mgg groups, you allow cheaters to take over then penilize your daily players who earn there fame, not use automouse or some hack. its sad when all my friends want to quit playing and leave mgg. Wake up and take care of your players,

i hope you notice the loss and change the direction of this game quickly before you kill the game by suicide
    Last edited by Michael Tinker; 03-17-2016 at 08:22 AM. Reason: to finish

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

the same lame strategy every time. you remain silent, do you think people just forget about it every time? you did it with the gold glitch, you did it with the gold furnaces you did it so many times that i lost the count.

shut down your servers kobojo you are a failure.

let. s not waste a good game

The game is great.... Addictive and a lot of fun ...... But it does seem that kobojo don t care about it anymore people can t complete the platinum bingo without platinum stars...... There is no new campaigns ..... Every week it s a redo redo redo ..... The game is full of hackers and cheaters ...... And you did increased the game cap by x3 at least you could have warned us a week ago...... The game is going to die....... And we hope that it won t but at least listen to what your players have to say..... For the high evo players the game has become soo easy that a 3 buranakas would do anything......we don t know your circumstances but we hope you understand that giving us what we need is not the right anwser and also giving us nothing is also not the anwser
    You can start off by deleting the update on the next fame or just make it x1.5 or maybe 2
    Then you can start by adding a 10 stage at pve containing a platinum star but it would be more reasonable if it is at PvP
    3rd make a contest in the fan page where you give 5 different mutants and the players has to choose what should be in credits ( this can happen once in 2 months) and by elimination the other 4 are gonna be for gold
    This game lacks motivation..... Help us to help you

Quote Originally Posted by Fadi Brahem View Post
    The game is great.... Addictive and a lot of fun ...... But it does seem that kobojo don t care about it anymore people can t complete the platinum bingo without platinum stars...... There is no new campaigns ..... Every week it s a redo redo redo ..... The game is full of hackers and cheaters ...... And you did increased the game cap by x3 at least you could have warned us a week ago...... The game is going to die....... And we hope that it won t but at least listen to what your players have to say..... For the high evo players the game has become soo easy that a 3 buranakas would do anything......we don t know your circumstances but we hope you understand that giving us what we need is not the right anwser and also giving us nothing is also not the anwser
    You can start off by deleting the update on the next fame or just make it x1.5 or maybe 2
    Then you can start by adding a 10 stage at pve containing a platinum star but it would be more reasonable if it is at PvP
    3rd make a contest in the fan page where you give 5 different mutants and the players has to choose what should be in credits ( this can happen once in 2 months) and by elimination the other 4 are gonna be for gold
    This game lacks motivation..... Help us to help you
    your very right fadi and we all feel this way, i hope they wake up before its to late, even ko the founder of omd the first mgg chat group is ready to hang it up and leave the game along will every top player i know. Sad, we are watching our favorite game die