Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    up till now i have praised Kobojo for its outstanding customer understanding and service.
    Please rethink this as your Company slogan says Crafting Games with Passion and not Greed.
    If you will keep it this way despite all ur customer pleas then the level up rewards need to be taken to a much greater level example, 200 gold plus 1 reactor token and incrementally the higher you go.

high fame people are leaving! kobojo just change it back plz

Hello Psy Captains,

We have forwarded your initial feedback to the team. We do understand the frustration which this change may have caused. We will find ways to optimize the situation and further re-balance this feature, however, unfortunately, we cannot at this point offer details on what these changes will look like.

We thank you in advance for your patience and will keep forwarding your feedback/suggestions to the team.

Kind regards,
    Alex

THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS GAME!!! IT GIVES ME EXCITEMENT AND THRILL.
    I PLAYED HARD EVERYDAY TO GET THE REWARDS IN GAME AND SPECIALLY IN FARMING FAME FOR EXTRA GOLDS!
    COZ THATS THE ONLY WAY WE FREE PLAYER CAN GET GOLDS BY FARMING...SO NOW ??? TO YOUR NEW UPDATE ITS OBVIUS THAT YOU ONLY NEED OUR MONEY TO BUY YOUR ITEMS :3 YOU'RE PUSHING TOO MUCH TO YOUR NEW GAMES...DO YOU THINK WE WILL SUPPORT IT?? BY DESTROYING THE MGG?? OH COMEON! WE ARE NOT THAT CRAZY!!

Dear Kobojo, implementation of new fame level experience is nothing new. It's obvious that for new level you should need more experience, but reaching for that level should be more rewarding, and in that matter reward for reaching new level shouldn't stay 50 gold, because it is already really tough for us to get any gold, and you will agree that most of your legitimate players can't use real money in order to level up. So here is an proposition: since for fame level 150 and on we needed 81600 xp, for what we got 50 gold (in percents that would be 0,0615% of experience needed), you should reconsider using 0,0615 as a coefficient with which you will multiply our needed experience for new level, and that number divided with 100 would be our reward in gold. For example, I am level 208 and to reach level 209 I need 216035 xp, if this math is applied you can see that rewarded gold should be around 133. I think that game would be more entertaining and more challenging at the same time. I love this game, and wouldn't like to see people abandon it, so I hope you will find a solution. Thanks

if you increased the amount of fame level , the rewards should also be increased and reasonable mgg.

MGG is all about EVO now.

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This is why it is important to inform your players of your decisions BEFOREHAND.. the game may be of your company creation.. but we are the ones affected by the changes that you decide to make. Not just inform, but also LISTEN, gather our feedback on these things, TALK with us... Give us surveys, interact with us!! Learn your Players, KNOW your Players.. you have many many great minds and critical thinkers that can assess the impacts of your decisions... but due to this hasty decision.. thats probably gonna change.. For your next games... if you develop a good, loyal player base...the least you can do is let them know when you plan to stop development and shut down their investments.. Its just courtesy..

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Hello Psy Captains,

We have forwarded your initial feedback to the team. We do understand the frustration which this change may have caused. We will find ways to optimize the situation and further re-balance this feature, however, unfortunately, we cannot at this point offer details on what these changes will look like.

We thank you in advance for your patience and will keep forwarding your feedback/suggestions to the team.

Kind regards,
    Alex
    That reply looks to me like "We are just waiting to see how many will quit the game or by how many our likes will be reduced and we will see if we will decide to do something (nooooooooooot) about it. If you were really interested on what your players-employers(we are paying for your sallaries) really want you would have waited for the feedback and the reactions before you release this change. By posting this change and imediattelly make it real, your actions say you don't give a shit about what we want. It's all about numbers. I will tell you about numbers. There are cheat and hack pages for mgg with more than dozens of thousands likes. Why aren't you doing something about it? Do something about the cheaters and you will see your funds increase. With so many cheaters those who can spend money are discouraged to do it. Pushing your higher fame and evo players out of the game will not solve anything. They are not all cheaters there are fair and honest people too.

Kind regards
    Panos

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thumbs up Kobojo We Quit!! And You Suck :p

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Kuhn View Post
    how does 2.25 million xp per fame balance anything ? for starters that means 1000 campaign fights per fame ... thats 10 000 passes and no practical way to gain the passes which only leaves you to gain xp in pvp and even then at best youd need 275 fights against high evo players ...
    and youd be overrun with cheaters in pvp thats already a problem which means that as soon as you enter the top 50 in pvp youd only get to face evo 25 cheaters that gives no xp ...
    that means the only way to get anything in the game is by spending cash for every single thing you want or have loads of furnaces which also costs cash ... that effectively means this is no longer a freemium game as it offers NOTHING for players who does not want to spend on every single item.
    resulting in only those who cheat and wallet warriors remaining in game ,,, in turn ensuring that the spenders leave game as they will have no one to play with and get fed up being beaten by cheaters .
    if you really wanted to balance the game ... start by getting rid of cheaters and not by penalizing your loyal players ...
    Yup Mr Eric. You Are Absolutely Right
    Kobojo Is Getting Boring Day By Day Where Is The Old Innovative Kobojo And You Are Ignoring The People Who Gave You Such Fame. Either You Rechange The Game To Normal Or We Shall Find A New Game :p ThankYou Trollbojo

Not a single penny more.

I already feel stupid for the money I've spent on this game.

All of the high fame people reaching 1000, to over 2500, got there on the old system. There's not a chance anyone will get there now.

I'm at fame 250, and it's going to take me 126 campaign fights to reach 251.... then who knows how many more than 126 I'll need to reach 252. That's bs.

Some other developer needs to make a game similar to MGG.