Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Downtime: 31.03.2016 (Rollback)

Psy Captains,

As you may have noticed, an unscheduled maintenance kicked in this afternoon, which has temporarily disabled the game. This downtime is expected to last only a few hours while we implement fixes to some technical issues.

Because of these technical issues, we have had to execute a rollback in MGG. Thus, when you are able to reconnect, you will resume your game progress from 10:30 AM (CEST) 31.03.21016.

IMPORTANT:
    - If you have made any purchase between 10:30 and 18:00, your items will be placed back into your account.
    - If you have used Gold between 10:30 and 18:00, you will go back to the amount of gold you had at 10:30 AM.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to let us know!

Kind regards,
    The MGG team
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 04-18-2016 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Psy Captains,

As you may have noticed, an unscheduled maintenance kicked in this afternoon, which has temporarily disabled the game. This downtime is expected to last only a few hours while we implement fixes to some technical issues.

Because of these technical issues, we have had to execute a rollback in MGG. Thus, when you are able to reconnect, you will resume your game progress from 10:30 AM (CEST) 31.03.21016.

IMPORTANT:
    - If you have made any purchase between 10:30 and 18:00, your items will be placed back into your account.
    - If you have used Gold between 10:30 and 18:00, you will go back to the amount of gold you had at 10:30 AM.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to let us know!

Kind regards,
    The MGG team
    2 questions
    1/ when will thr game is going to be back online?
    2/ does the new update will be added when the game is back online?

CEST is Central European Summer Time or UTC + 2, right? If so, i only leveled up a couple times and i think i used gold twice in the slots, so no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Dume View Post
    CEST is Central European Summer Time or UTC + 2, right? If so, i only leveled up a couple times and i think i used gold twice in the slots, so no big deal.
    Thank you for your understanding, Gabriel.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadi Brahem View Post
    2 questions
    1/ when will thr game is going to be back online?
    2/ does the new update will be added when the game is back online?
    We expect it to take 3 hours or less.
    There will be no new features once the game if back unfortunately, this maintenance is being performed mainly to address the technical issues we currently face.
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 03-31-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

about the 1500 gold will that be lost had you claimed it in that period?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Rosati View Post
    about the 1500 gold will that be lost had you claimed it in that period?
    Hi Thomas,

We actually just posted about it on the fan page, here you go:

Due to the rollback, some of the Psy Captains who have redeemed the 1.500 Gold gift today after 10:30 AM (CEST), may notice that it is temporarily missing from their account. Our Dev team will grant it back as soon as possible (this most likely will take place tomorrow - 01.04.2014).
    We thank you for your patience and understanding!

we just lost the 1500 gold gift!
    i've purchased platinum stars from it, and created 2 platinum mutants which has been lost too.
    so i've got back my stage before 10:30, but if i click to the gift link again it says i've collected already.
    its so funny to know this, but nothing else:)

Thanks,
    looking fwd to it

Me han robado mas de 1000 de oro que tenia subí de oro en la mañana exijo explicación

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic chasdesign's Avatar

I won in the generator mutant Nyarlathotep, but after a failure of the game 31.03.2016 he disappeared out of my inventory. Return it to me!
    id 68667047

Another loss is the gifts from one player to another, I had received a yellow egg today. Now I don't have it anymore and the gift has not been returned to my inbox.
    You just made it even harder to complete the easter challenge :(