Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Question LOSS

I lost gold of 1500 and I also lost mutant warrior ( the steampunk ) and dracus nobilis , because mutants dracus nobilis I can from the fusion me and disappear with the warrior TS me , therefore I was disappointed with it all because of the loss mutants me and gold referred me hahaha

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello.Don't know whether I write but still. With the rollback I lost a gold foundry? Get her back!

This unexpectedly took my 1500 gold I had received this morning ... you can solve please?
    Ciao, Madmax

My 400 gold is missing after rollback as i had 1650 gold but now game resumed it shows 1250 gold.

However i have collected 10 gold from gold forge at the moment.

Similarly, mutant in incubator is missing and on breeding centre as well.

Please solve gold issue....

I just know that my gold 1,500 missing after I get out of mutant bingo for their rollback , how did this on accountability ?

how gold gift I get from bingo mutant ? i have 1.500 gold, and now all is lost !
    What can still get my gift back ? Please kobojo :(

Plsssss.... I had finally gotten a C'thlig and then lost it because of this problem, and now... I have 8 nebulons, because when the breed finished another nebulon appeared... -.-... let me get the C'thlig again pls

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Psy Captains,

As you may have noticed, an unscheduled maintenance kicked in this afternoon, which has temporarily disabled the game. This downtime is expected to last only a few hours while we implement fixes to some technical issues.

Because of these technical issues, we have had to execute a rollback in MGG. Thus, when you are able to reconnect, you will resume your game progress from 10:30 AM (CEST) 31.03.21016.

IMPORTANT:
    - If you have made any purchase between 10:30 and 18:00, your items will be placed back into your account.
    - If you have used Gold between 10:30 and 18:00, you will go back to the amount of gold you had at 10:30 AM.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to let us know!

Kind regards,
    The MGG team
    I already have leprechaun from token jackpot, i already redeem 1500gold, and at that time i playing this mutants full time (eg:leveling from lv3 to lv14) . So what i got at your fault?
    At least give back my 1500gold.

ZZzZzZzZzZzZzZ 1,500 Gold Rollback

Hello. Please give me back my gold foundry, lost in time rollback the server. Here is my data https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011489318507

i lost my purchases and progress.Capture.JPG