Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello. Please give me back my gold foundry, lost in time rollback the server. Here is my data https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011489318507!!!!

Angry

Hello. Please give me back my gold foundry, lost in time rollback the server. Here is my data https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...89318507!!!!If do I apply not there, then say where do I must will appeal?!! It is real not funnily, I expended the money in this плавильню, and you took away her for me, by means of recoil.

Hi Psy Captains,

IMPORTANT:
    - If you have made any purchase between 10:30 and 18:00, your items will be placed back into your account.
    - If you have used Gold between 10:30 and 18:00, you will go back to the amount of gold you had at 10:30 AM.
    If you observe that you have not received an item which you bought within the span of time stated above, please contact our Support team using the link in my signature.

Thanks!

I lost the SPACE PRINCESS FROM LUCHA LIBRE that i had finally won from the reactor and the 4 reactor tokens didn't come back......is there a chance of getting either of them back???
    I had also lost mutants that I got through the mystery boxes but I received my gold back from the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Psy Captains,

As you may have noticed, an unscheduled maintenance kicked in this afternoon, which has temporarily disabled the game. This downtime is expected to last only a few hours while we implement fixes to some technical issues.

Because of these technical issues, we have had to execute a rollback in MGG. Thus, when you are able to reconnect, you will resume your game progress from 10:30 AM (CEST) 31.03.21016.

IMPORTANT:
    - If you have made any purchase between 10:30 and 18:00, your items will be placed back into your account.
    - If you have used Gold between 10:30 and 18:00, you will go back to the amount of gold you had at 10:30 AM.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to let us know!

Kind regards,
    The MGG team
    hello i didnt get my gold back and i cant enter the support website, so plz help me

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Psy Captains,

As you may have noticed, an unscheduled maintenance kicked in this afternoon, which has temporarily disabled the game. This downtime is expected to last only a few hours while we implement fixes to some technical issues.

Because of these technical issues, we have had to execute a rollback in MGG. Thus, when you are able to reconnect, you will resume your game progress from 10:30 AM (CEST) 31.03.21016.

IMPORTANT:

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to let us know!

Kind regards,
    The MGG team
    i didnt get my gold back and i cant enter the support, same problem as the above user

I bought a forge what now i lost, is missing, when you will put it back to my inventory?

goddamn this shitty game waste a lot of my money and time sorry for this game cause a lot of players here at our community don't play this holy shitty game anymore bye boring !

is the black hole coming to all playeres soon if so when

still I not received my 1500 gold

not yet received my 1500 gold back to my account.. almost all of my friends got theirs... in the fan page when i click on the button it says that i already collected it... 1500 gold means a lot to the game.. we need to have it back!