Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[RESULTS] Write this Mutant's Story & Win it!

Hello Psy Captains!

We would like to thank you all for all of your submissions!

WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st position: Rob Anfernee Reyes
    500 Gold + The mutant on the release date + Biography in the game

Once revered for his ability to track down human specimens for the darkest types of scientific research. When his ambitions exceeded his physical limits, he drank a dangerous elixir to transform himself into an unstoppable manhunter. His newfound strength bore a heavy price.

2nd position: Hunter J. Winton
    500 Gold

Mercenary and bounty hunter was his trade. On his last job, he was brutally bitten by a mystical wolf, but managed to kill it. The blood of the wolf, mixing inside of the warrior's veins, now causes him to occasionally run rampant as a vicious werewolf. No one can contain his power. Not even himself!!

3rd position: Ricardo Diaz
    400 Gold

Living in a cold savage world of magic and war, where only the most cunning and ruthless survive can bring out the worst in you. But he was raised to live by a code of honor. With his unparalleled skill with a sword he defends the weak but a bloodthirsty rage lurks within him to defeat his enemies.

4th and 5th position: Sami Yahyaoui and Joe Lotilla
    200 Gold

Sami Yahyaoui:
    This cursed warrior is a human with the ability to shapeshift into a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like mutant. You better hide in full-moon nights!

Joe Lotilla:
    They say we all have an animal spirit within, but what if our animal spirit takes over and desires blood?

All prizes will be delivered via Private Message or directly in game by the Community Managers.

Thank you to everybody who participated! We hope you had fun.
    Keep an eye out for new contests!

Cheers,
    The MGG Team

t happened to my 200 gold reward?

image.jpg i have got it then app crashed when image.jpgi open it its gone

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Allen Bernard View Post

Hello Psy Captains!

We would like to thank you all for all of your submissions!

WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!

1st position: Rob Anfernee Reyes
    500 Gold + The mutant on the release date + Biography in the game

Once revered for his ability to track down human specimens for the darkest types of scientific research. When his ambitions exceeded his physical limits, he drank a dangerous elixir to transform himself into an unstoppable manhunter. His newfound strength bore a heavy price.

2nd position: Hunter J. Winton
    500 Gold

Mercenary and bounty hunter was his trade. On his last job, he was brutally bitten by a mystical wolf, but managed to kill it. The blood of the wolf, mixing inside of the warrior's veins, now causes him to occasionally run rampant as a vicious werewolf. No one can contain his power. Not even himself!!

3rd position: Ricardo Diaz
    400 Gold

Living in a cold savage world of magic and war, where only the most cunning and ruthless survive can bring out the worst in you. But he was raised to live by a code of honor. With his unparalleled skill with a sword he defends the weak but a bloodthirsty rage lurks within him to defeat his enemies.

4th and 5th position: Sami Yahyaoui and Joe Lotilla
    200 Gold

Sami Yahyaoui:
    This cursed warrior is a human with the ability to shapeshift into a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like mutant. You better hide in full-moon nights!

Joe Lotilla:
    They say we all have an animal spirit within, but what if our animal spirit takes over and desires blood?

All prizes will be delivered via Private Message or directly in game by the Community Managers.

Thank you to everybody who participated! We hope you had fun.
    Keep an eye out for new contests!

Cheers,
    The MGG Team
    Shame on you!! That's the most unfair thing.. I was the very first one to write a story and the ones you chosen have inspired by mine story and they have similar points.. You just disappoint me the most... I never wanted to win.. But I would like to see different stories than mine.. You deserve me an apology! Enough is enough I have brought myself more than 10 people to play this game! But I regret every second.. I quit this you make me sick..

I'm just guessing: what happened to the Spanish forum results for this contest?

Que paso con los resultados del FORO EN ESPAÑOL. Seguimos esperando resultados kobojo.

Congratulations to the winners
    But this is unfair, Man in the picture is a warrior and there is no signs of the animal or a wolf, He wears a Bear furring Ha ha ha and this far away from the reality in the pic.

Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Chow View Post
    image.jpg i have got it then app crashed when image.jpgi open it its gone
    That's pretty interesting.
    As far as I know, we don't have dollars in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameen Saadi View Post
    Congratulations to the winners
    But this is unfair, Man in the picture is a warrior and there is no signs of the animal or a wolf, He wears a Bear furring Ha ha ha and this far away from the reality in the pic.

Thanks a lot

There was a hint in the corresponding Facebook post about this contest :

mut_feed_788x788_write_his_story_2016_CD_07-en.png

Quote Originally Posted by Edison Zapata Gomez View Post
    Que paso con los resultados del FORO EN ESPAÑOL. Seguimos esperando resultados kobojo.
    http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....e-este-Mutante