Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I have not received the 1000 gold that the newsletter stated I would recieve for finishing top 3% or higher (finished top 1%) just curious when this is being sent out.

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

nobody is receiving it >:V, that's evil, EVIL!!!!!!!!!

How do we find our Kobojo ID?

Plsss Give Me 1000 gold mgg psy captains
    christiancagol1@gmail.com

Unhappy

Can you tell how did you gett it:inlove😥😥

I would like to sign up for the newsletter but I have no idea how to find my Kobojo ID. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Mitro View Post
    I would like to sign up for the newsletter but I have no idea how to find my Kobojo ID. Can anyone help?
    On the mobile version you can find your kobojo ID on the bottom left corner of the options menu. As for FB I think (and I might be wrong) it is the same as your Facebook ID number. Also to those asking about the PVP reward mentioned in the newsletter if you look at the post in the link here http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....per-newsletter at the bottom one of the community managers explain that the gold reward simply hasn't been given out but will be released soon.

i'm newbie in this game,but i hope can get 1000 gold #hope,hope&hope :)

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura View Post
    i'm newbie in this game,but i hope can get 1000 gold #hope,hope&hope :)
    Never give up and never surrender! Those with the most patience and time to put into the game will eventually earn some gold! have earned a little over 10,000 gold in the years I have been playing(not at once through); you never know when you will get lucky!

Dear Psy-Captains,

Please understand that the 1000 Gold gift is linked to the previous mailing that has been sent.
    People subscribing to the next Newsletter are not entitled to receiving them. It is not retroactive.
    However by subscribing now you may receive another mailing in the future with another gift inside.

Thank you for your understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle W Carter View Post
    I have not received the 1000 gold that the newsletter stated I would recieve for finishing top 3% or higher (finished top 1%) just curious when this is being sent out.
    Regarding this matter, until today no one has received the reward linked to the Challenge in the mailing.
    The technical aspect of gathering the correct data took longer than expected and are sorry about it.

Rewards have now been sent to all player having fulfilled the Challenge!
    If you received the mailing, completed the Challenge and haven't received the reward yet; please send a message to our support team, here:
    https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk

WARNING:
    If you haven't received the mailing with the Challenge included you are not entitled to receiving this reward.
    Therefore there is no use writing to our Support team.

We thank you all again for your patience and again: Congratulations to all the Challengers!