Thread: New Type of PvP

New Type of PvP

I was thinking that there would be a really cool style of PvP if you could battle larger teams of say 5v5 or 6v6. I'm not sure if it would make the fight lag too much but it was just a thought I ran across. Also, it would be cool if there were certain teams that could benefit each other. Maybe a mutant that heals ALL 3,4,5, or 6 mutants. Maybe even a combo of an all Necro team that boosts each other's total life. An all Galactic team that can unlock a devastating attack. Maybe they are mutants of the same gene that have similarities like the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse that when put on a team together are stronger. This would be counteracted by the fact that they all share the same gene so if they were all Saber mutants, they would run into a tough battle against Zoomorphs. These ideas aren't well hashed out but more a stream of consciousness. Who knows, maybe it will help spark a creative spin off for Kobojo.

Changing the game from 3v3 to something higher would change the PVP dynamic intensely. New tactics would be used, more mutants would see usage and the use of tags would become a more intense decision. I think it would definitely give a bit more spark to the game!