[Orbs] The Experiment

That's the team I'm evolving:

I already know the orbs I'll put on The Chimera, but what orbs are good for The Experiment?

Attack, drain and shield special orb

Attack and drain would be great orbs to use! As for the special...boost? sorry that opinion is biased, I love boost. I would put boost on my sandwiches and in my kids' vitamins :P

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Charles View Post
    Attack and drain would be great orbs to use! As for the special...boost? sorry that opinion is biased, I love boost. I would put boost on my sandwiches and in my kids' vitamins :P
    Like I said in the thread: [Orbs] Behemoth, "I'M OBSESSED with boost lol" so don't blame yourself hehe

When I have a special boost orb, I'll put it. Yet, that's what he'll be like:

Boost, in my opinion, does not work very well on average, cause boost is activated after the first attack , and this allows the opponent, wait a turn and then finish it off with two attacks or one, without problems . if you really do not like shield: better speed orb . however, each one sets the strategy they prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmaster023 View Post
    Boost, in my opinion, does not work very well on average, cause boost is activated after the first attack , and this allows the opponent, wait a turn and then finish it off with two attacks or one, without problems . if you really do not like shield: better speed orb . however, each one sets the strategy they prefer.
    Love for boost aside, I agree with Shadow. Drain + shield happens to be great at encouraging a longer lifespan to help get a few more attacks in increasing your damage output and with undead/cyber genes the experiment covers quite a bit of ground. Your Experiment is looking great by the way!