Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Statement: Upcoming PVP Changes

Hello Psy Captains,

As you know, the team has been working really hard on improving the game and making it as cheater-free as possible!

One of the next big things to be changed regarding the PvP is the point system. With an upcoming update we will be improving it, by applying a change which will create a fairer progression when it comes to PvP. To achieve this, from May 30th on, we will cap the maximum number of points won per fight to 100, which we hope will nurture the competitive nature of the tournaments.

These changes will be live in the next tournament and we look forward to your constructive feedback on them!
    Stay tuned!

Regards,
    The MGG Team

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bravo! I am happy to see something being done about those manipulating system for so long :)

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic stalion199's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea House View Post
    Bravo! I am happy to see something being done about those manipulating system for so long :)
    Im happy with u too miss andrea XD

Couls you also limit the numer of times a person can attack you one after the other. So people don't get attack 10-15 times again and again by 1 person.
    Example givven: Untitled.jpg

Okay this sounds great and all, but can't you add what people have wanted for so long and add the option to set our tag?

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea House View Post
    hello ANDREA clean the cheater

i really like this part making it as cheater-free as possible thanks for trying to keep it clean of cheats

sometimes someone attack me with level higher than me 500 or 1000 or more, I think this should also be fixed and to be limitation for the difference of levels between players may be 100 level is enough.

wow, it's this the best solution you found?.... how about no cheats at all?..... how about hire someone who can fix this problem?... i'm also a programmer and your solution it's what we call "a hack"...... cheaters will still play and make their things in the game, it's the same thing as it is now!
    it's not so hard to fix "your bug"! just find the person who can manage this thing!...
    else
    {
    alert(' it's like your help support answers: "we don't care"')
    }

Quote Originally Posted by Ida Discus View Post
    wow, it's this the best solution you found?.... how about no cheats at all?..... how about hire someone who can fix this problem?... i'm also a programmer and your solution it's what we call "a hack"...... cheaters will still play and make their things in the game, it's the same thing as it is now!
    it's not so hard to fix "your bug"! just find the person who can manage this thing!...
    else
    {
    alert(' it's like your help support answers: "we don't care"')
    }
    Absolutely anything can be hacked, no matter how good it is programmed. Anyways, looking forward to seeing how this affects players with their pvp stats!