Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just started playing again after leaving the game because of cheaters a few months back and the game seems much better regarding cheaters then it was when I left. Congratulations on your progress Kobojo.

It is very frustrating on both sides when you are either repeatedly attacked or repeatedly forced to attack or being attacked by the same people over and over in the game because you have reached stall point where there are hundreds sometime thousands of points separating rankings and we are forced to attack the same person over and over again when you just hit the next fight button and are forced to cycle through the same people repeatedly sometimes for days. I doesn't feel good to do that to other players and its maddening as hell when its happening to you. Its almost impossible not to take it personal unless you really understand the mechanics of the game.

I would like to suggest as a possible mitigating factor to double the fight pool so that it takes longer to cycle through the available pool of players to attack when you hit the fight button. I also see some downsides to this but it would possibly ease the tensions in the stall point in PVP..

Sir Can I ask One Question??? Why Icant Get The Price given in the pvp Tour??? Even tru I`ve done all The Things that needed to complete the task?

Thank for Feedback,sorry for my wrong grammar cuz i cant speak english straightly cuz Im only Grade 5 And Cant go Back to school Cuz of penancial prob...

Cool

why the pvp season 83 was restarted ?

Quote Originally Posted by njillkack View Post
    Sir Can I ask One Question??? Why Icant Get The Price given in the pvp Tour??? Even tru I`ve done all The Things that needed to complete the task?

Thank for Feedback,sorry for my wrong grammar cuz i cant speak english straightly cuz Im only Grade 5 And Cant go Back to school Cuz of penancial prob...
    you have to do 50 attacks (revenges count) + you must be in the 1% (until the end of the pvp season)

Sir? Can you give me brittany or 5000 Gold?