Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 11 of 66

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Information : You can now breed 20 Legendary Mutants!

    Psy-captains!

    IT'S OFFICIAL!

    Thanks to Darwin and as announced yesterday: 20 Legendary Mutants have been added to the list of mutants you will be able to obtain through your Breeding Center!

    Also, of course, you will be able to breed them into their Elite versions: From Bronze to Platinum (for those who already have a Platinum version).
    Check this thread to know which ones already have a Platinum version.

    Darwin has just sent us the list of Legendary mutants available for breeding, what do you think?












    Let us know which one(s) you are going to start with!

    See you soon in the Arena!


    Cheers,
    The Mutants team

  2. #2
    Can you clarify, is this a Breeding Event or a permanent change?

  3. #3
    Wow that sucks for me! I own every single one of those mutants, oh well haha

  4. #4
    Illustrious

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic stalion199's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    At your bed
    Posts
    103
    great for new players

  5. #5
    Can we have the list of the 20 mutants?
    Probably useless, but would like to know if at least one is missing in my bingo grid. :-)
    000b.jpg

  6. #6
    I can't see the list! Can anybody tell me which mutant can be breedable, please?

  7. #7
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1
    can you send me the pic list?

  8. #8
    Wanderer

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Local Space Port USA
    Posts
    9

    Legendary waste

    Quote Originally Posted by James Ze Awezome View Post
    Wow that sucks for me! I own every single one of those mutants, oh well haha

    I saw the In-game notice and I had flashes of Legendary Mutants that I WASTED Gold on recnetly in an attempt to get them Now what? I wait months for another crap-alooza of Gold spending event? or months for Darwin to add the Legendary Mutants I need?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Siekert View Post

    I saw the In-game notice and I had flashes of Legendary Mutants that I WASTED Gold on recnetly in an attempt to get them Now what? I wait months for another crap-alooza of Gold spending event? or months for Darwin to add the Legendary Mutants I need?
    It was your decision to spend money and gold on those mutants so you have no one to blame but yourself. There waqs no way you could have known these mutants would become reedable so calm down.

  10. #10
    Illustrious

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic stalion199's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    At your bed
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam Blackmore View Post
    It was your decision to spend money and gold on those mutants so you have no one to blame but yourself. There waqs no way you could have known these mutants would become reedable so calm down.
    even i have money , i dun waste for that

  11. #11
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9
    How do you get Anubis , Absolem and Master Oida ? i mean What Breed?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •