Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

It's very rare i got my dezinger by exchanging it in 540 gold you can get it legit without wasting gold

Notice: Dezinger is a Cyber-Saber so your best bet are double types or basic ones (Android,Robot,Warrior,Nordic Nightmare Etc.)

hope that cleared it up

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Aza View Post
    Hey guys!

First of all thanks for all the feedback :)
    This is indeed a permanent feature added to the game! We have no information yet on any other Legendary Mutants becoming breedable.
    The next batch of breedable legendaries shoul include wicked witch and the experiment!

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic stalion199's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cam Blackmore View Post
    It was your decision to spend money and gold on those mutants so you have no one to blame but yourself. There waqs no way you could have known these mutants would become reedable so calm down.
    even i have money , i dun waste for that

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic stalion199's Avatar

by the way legendaries ? so it includes the expirement and rhino squadron

Illustrious

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Aza View Post
    Hey guys!

First of all thanks for all the feedback :)
    This is indeed a permanent feature added to the game! We have no information yet on any other Legendary Mutants becoming breedable.

For those of you who can't see the pictures, let me quote ArticunoMC on this

Best,
    Aza
    Oh i see . its an old mutant only , way back 2014 & 2013 i guess XD

If anybody doesn't have cobrakai and wants him, I used 2 legendaries I already had (Triple-B and Ragnar) to get Cobrakai in Gold, and he makes a very good fighter, kinda slow but a strong tank

I just got a Monocerus by cross breeding a fuel Wasp and a pugisher

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Im Saving my Golds for Britany/Brittany But then i suddenly Saw this and i was like O_O *maybe i should wait the Brittany/Britany to be included in next Batch*

HOOOORAAAY

and btw i have only 10 Golds *-*

Poor Player here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How do you get Anubis , Absolem and Master Oida ? i mean What Breed?

permanent????? Are you serious???? Do you think about players who have all these mutants and who just want to have NORMAL hybridations ? I can't understand yous decisions....

Quote Originally Posted by Azer View Post
    If anybody doesn't have cobrakai and wants him, I used 2 legendaries I already had (Triple-B and Ragnar) to get Cobrakai in Gold, and he makes a very good fighter, kinda slow but a strong tank
    Oh really? You used Triple-B and Ragnar to get a Cobrakai? Who are you kidding here? Cobrakai's genes are Zoomorph and Necro, Neither Triple-B nor Ragnar has the Zoomorph Gene. Get outta here!!!