Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Very very annoyed with myself lol! I was trying to breed Gold Grim Reapress for my bingo to get gold and tengu, but instead i got 2 Gold anubis! :(

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cubacubz View Post
    Oh really? You used Triple-B and Ragnar to get a Cobrakai? Who are you kidding here? Cobrakai's genes are Zoomorph and Necro, Neither Triple-B nor Ragnar has the Zoomorph Gene. Get outta here!!!
    Forgive me for my mistake, I have been breeding since the update came out.I meant Chimera and Ragnar.My bad

Is there a recipe or is it just luck? I tried breeding but no luck. Only got regular stuff. I dont want to keep wasting my gold stars.
    Can you please help us with the recipe of a few mutants?

Do you really think i was interested by this ????? Third gold star lost by this way !

I used Galactic gardian+Tripple B and I received Ragnar wich is a warrior necro mutant :)

Anubis+Buck Maurice and I received Thor(warrior mythic genes)

Yes iam also very annoyed with this, i was trying to breed cerebrus and got gold sentry. so until this event is over we cannot breed normal mutant. Its getting more annoying mgg we cannot complete bingo grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickey Knight View Post
    Yes iam also very annoyed with this, i was trying to breed cerebrus and got gold sentry. so until this event is over we cannot breed normal mutant. Its getting more annoying mgg we cannot complete bingo grid.
    It's not an event, it's permanent and i get you, i'm trying to breed a simple bronze Lady Harpy and i keep getting bronze Scare Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Dume View Post
    It's not an event, it's permanent and i get you, i'm trying to breed a simple bronze Lady Harpy and i keep getting bronze Scare Bear.
    Yes the problem is that it is permanent... Any feed-back from Kobojo ???

if you want a normal mutant,try to breed 2 normal,I tried 3 4 times,and I received normal ones

The slot event is rigged I spent 1k gold and 30 jptokens and got nothing I have friends who spent 6k gold and still bnothing they need to refund our gold and reset the odds in this thing