Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Use Android And Warrior = Dezinger

MGG we dont want this mutants to be breeded permanantly , its a pain in the neck. say something. after hearing this feedback still no response from your side MGG.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickey Knight View Post
    MGG we dont want this mutants to be breeded permanantly , its a pain in the neck. say something. after hearing this feedback still no response from your side MGG.
    First of all thank you all for your messages! It's great to see you guys taking the time to share with us your opinions on what we do as they help us build a better game for you :)

We have read all the feedback here and continue reading everything you guys send in: it's all being passed down to the dev teams!
    Now, even if this new change makes it more difficult to obtain the mutation you are looking for, it also allows the vast majority of player to have a chance of obtaining mutants they may never have been able to get. As it's been less than a week since these changes have been implemented, this is something we'll have to monitor on the long run: we need to wait some more before we can give any real answer to your feedback.

We are always pleased to see you guys share your opinions here and ask that you continue sharing

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have an idea. What if number of breedable mutants will be decreased, but will change every month? It will be easier to breed normal mutants, and may give a novice player to get legendary mutants. Also breeding may be not available for some new legendary mutants, to keep people buying it, not to wait a month with hope to breed for free.

Robot+Xenarach=H.U.M.A.N or Triple-B 100% Sure! I tried to get Xenarach in bronze but then I got H.U.M.A.N and it showed me the button to change my mutants to Trible-B.

kitty perry + halbeards = sentry
    battle toad + king steven = Cosmo kong
    tengu + king steven = wampara
    zombat + king steven = monocerus

I think it's awesome that you're giving people a chance to breed mutants they don't have. But maybe you can decrease the chance of them receiving the special mutants. I bred 6 times (trying to finish my gold bingo sheet) and 5/6 times I got one of the breedable legendary mutants.

Talking Help

How can I breed anubis and cobrakai?

How can I breed cobrakai and Anubis? Plsss help me

^ Cobrakai = zoomorph x necro, so Beast and Zombie.

NOTE: You have an equal chance of getting Scare Bear. You might get Undead Dragon/Cerberus.

Anubix = Mythic x Necro. Use only mono gene mutants, that way it increases your chances of getting it.

Can anyone tell me some recipe in 4 mutants thats belong to group of Cobrakai, Pleaseeee