Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hello dear players!

Thank you for the detailed feedback.
    This has been shared with our teams and we’ll look into this internally.
    Any new info about this will be shared on this thread!

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Allen Bernard View Post
    Hello dear players!

Have a great day!
    That's great. keep us updated!

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

can'y say i've ever had much problem dealing with muddypeats and altho i have him i have other mutants I prefer to use.
    I find battling against the likes of Apex with its speed to power ration or Tengu with its high retaliate much more difficult than muddypeats

Hello dear players!

Have a great day!
    I'm really hoping that you actually change something on Muddy, because today I lost in PVP a few times and in al of the games I lost there was a Muddypeat. I spend all the gold I had on the bingo event to get it also. But when I was about to get him ( 2 out of 4 rings were on purple version), the computer crashes. So I have gained about 100mutants (about 50 new ones) and I'm still not happy because of that 1 stupid unit. If that doens't show that's he is broken, I don't know what is.
    Even if I would have gotten him, I would still hate other teams with him.

Hello everyone!

Our team has thoroughly looked into Muddypeat's stats and how he currently impacts our meta-game.

We have determined that unfortunately this mutant currently doesn't need any changes
    However we will keep monitoring the situation closely.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Hello everyone!

Our team has thoroughly looked into Muddypeat's stats and how he currently impacts our meta-game.

We have determined that unfortunately this mutant currently doesn't need any changes
    However we will keep monitoring the situation closely.

Thanks again for the feedback!
    I was waiting an answer to this because from my last 10 PvP that I lost, there were 6-7 because of muddypeat. I would trade 30 golden units for this 1 unit. That's completly unreal. I have spend about 5000 gold and 100 tokens on the bingo and did not get muddy. Others have tried maybe 50 times and have gotten him. Without him, this game would be about tactics. Now it's luck (luck if you have him or not).

If you can not see that...

Thanks for the update Bernard! I have seen much success with Chimera! it has 1hko many muddypeat in my time.

In PvP I'm starting to see 2 Muddypeat with spread mythic mutants.

I'm getting really tired of this.
    Today all of my losing battles (except one, in wich I made a mistake) had a Muddypeat.
    The highest attack with 4,76 speed is NOT logical.

I made a formula to compare all units. All legandary units in their platinum form from the first 4 grids get 99,9; 100,0 or 100,1. If I fill in their stats without stars the get a score of 50. If I fill in the stats of a bronze 55, silver 65 and gold 87,5. This is for all the units (except the units with spread attack, wich is difficult to compare). Just to say: "My formula is almost perfect".
    In the grids 5, 6 and 7 we start getting better units (higher health then most others,...). So some units gets a score of 103, 104 or even a 106 (Van Helsing). So you can say that the best (non-muddypeat) mutant is about 6% stronger then most units, but there are some units who are only 1% or 2% less then him. This is okay, because you have to keep selling the new mutants.

Now Muddypeats his score.
    110 would be a difference
    115 a big difference
    120 a huge difference
    125 would be overpowered
    130 would be a mistake from somebody and would never be kept in game and would be nerved without hesitation.

Guess what: Muddy is just above 130
    So don't tell me that you will not do anything about a unit who is 23% stronger then the second best unit.

The difference between gold and platinum is between 175% en 200% of a non-stars mutant. So this is 1/7th or about 14% better. Muddy is even way bigger then that. Even a GOLD muddypeat has a score of 113, so actually that is the second best mutant in game.

I'm not only giving you my personal feeling about him, I also back this up with numbers. So that nobody can deny this.

FIX IT!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Would it be possible to see what that formula is composed of ? Would be nice to have, so I can see if new mutants in the store would be worth buying, especially if they hit scores 23%+ above known mutants

please reconsider nerfing muddypeat even just a little, none of your new mutant release would matter now, or even the whole point of power-speed ratio. Muddypeat is so op it can even win against a gene disadvantage because of that speed-power