Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    contest winner.jpg
    Worked really hard on this, I hope everyone likes it :3

2.0.jpg

Please please please, ignore the post before as it was low in quality and i do not no how to remove it, so please judge this one.

-With much thanks, Lynx

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Omais Rana's Avatar

mutant error.jpg Captain Peace and Geminum

LilIU.png MI CREACION ESPERO LES GUSTE

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic MIJOU FOR EVER's Avatar

DeadMarine.JPG CUPIRYOKU

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Aza View Post
    Hi Omais Rana,

I love your enthusiasm for this event! Some of your pictures are really great =)
    However we can only choose one picture per player for our winners (you can't come first and second for example), and constantly posting can be considered as spam.

So from now on, if you wish to post more participations, please edit your older posts.

Thank you!
    James [Aza]
    It appears James, that there are some people who do not pay attention to the rules. Omais is not the only one who is posting more than one submission. My suggestion for future competitions, is to clearly state one submission only and anyone who posts more than one, will forfeit their entry.
    Cheers.
    Matt.

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Omais Rana's Avatar

Matt,where exactly it is written that you can only post 1 submission and the other thing is that Mijou has also posted multiple submissions so why don't you tell him this.Please tell me where there is written that only 1 submission accepted and the other thing is that these type of competitions require multiple submissions and I don't have a edit button either.I would also like to say that I took permission from the community manager to post.

I'm not sure is my drawing's size too big but I try to upload it here. So I mixed Undead dragon with Colossus to get Undead Colossus! :)

Trying to again upload picture... I send it on Mutants genetic gladiators facebook page but I'm not sure is it counted in the contest if I sent it over there. :(

pieniii.png I mixed Undead dragon and Colossus to get Undead colossus! :3 (hopefully the picture will be sent on this page after so many tries... )