Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Hey guys,

Thanks all for taking part in this competition! I loved to see what you came up with

About previous statements: you can of course post multiple participations but try not to spam with too many participations.
    Even if you posted several entries/pictures, you won't be able to win several prizes: you won't be able to come first AND second for example. That's why I said that we will only take into account one of your participations if you win.

I hope that clears up some of your questions.

Best,
    James [Aza]

Armpitlord500x500.jpg
    Glubber + Pit Lord = Arm-pit Lord

Hi [K] Aza, I personally think to be totally fair and to save on spamming, that it should be only one submission per person. Wasn't it a basic rule with most competitions to submit one entry? It's just a thought, but maybe this should be considered from now on.

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Omais Rana's Avatar

I personally think that there should be atleast 5 submissions limit so that the contestants would have more chance of winning.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[QUOTE=Omais Rana;59618]I personally think that there should be atleast 5 submissions limit so that the contestants would have more chance of winning.[/QUOTE
    At least 5 you reckon? How many did you submit? 19 if I counted correctly? Now there was now rules with how many you can submit for this competition, but the usual stipulation is one per contestant. just because there was no rules about how many times you can submit, doesn't mean you can submit as many as you want, (that's just my opinion). You contradict your words Omias Rana, you personally think a FIVE SUBMISSION LIMIT should be a rule, but you went way beyond that. How about you create 19 ideas and then chose ONE of the best before submitting?
    You talk about having a better chance of winning, well like I have stated, upload your best instead of multiple concepts, it's called being fair. If you think that submitting more that one gives you a better chance of winning, then you have no idea about giving it your best shot with just one idea or design. I have won one of the competitions before, but did you see me submit more than one? No. If you feel the need to submit more than one entry, then that shows a lack of confidence in your work.
    I really do feel that one and one only, should be the rule from now on in, with future competitions. If you can't understand the concept of submitting one piece of work that is your personal best, then you shouldn't be entering competitions full stop.

As a final note, there is a rule to NOT TO POST CONSECUTIVELY.
    This is also why one SUBMISSION and one SUBMISSION only should be applied to all competitions.
    In my personal opinion, you have already failed in abiding by the rules. I may not be the admin of this forum, but I do follow the rules. Rules are guidelines for us ALL to follow.

Dear Psy-Captains the results are now in

1st place: CHASDESIGN

2nd place: HOLYG

3rd place: EDWIN MEJIA

4th place: OMAIS RANA

5th place: JENNA LINDGREN

And to end the debate about the contest participations, from now on we will limit the participation to 3 participations. Each person can only win once.

I would normally limit this type of event to just one submission per person, but I fear this would limit the creativity of our community and that is against the whole principle of such events.

Congratz again to all who took part in this event

Best,
    James [Aza]
    Last edited by [K] Aza; 06-22-2016 at 03:32 PM.

Ugh cmon it's always the photo shoppers that win I feel that it's just to easy to friken cut and paste parts than actually taking the time to put some effort in drawing the image oh and props to you Jenna lindgren for winning 5th place for something that was just a cut and paste ����������������

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic MIJOU FOR EVER's Avatar

I think I was somewhat disturbing because I published all those pictures during the contest :(
    sorry for that i just enjoyed designing all those pictures and post them here not to create a mess !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic chasdesign's Avatar

Oh yeah! I won!
    thanks

Wow gee! 5th place it is! This made my day and thank you 101lynx101. I really appreciate your words ^^