Does muddypeat seem a bit too overpowered?

I love this game and have had it for 3 weeks and I am in the grandmaster PvP ... one thing my fame is 33 while I am getting attacked by Dames in the 90s or 100s as well as evo exceeding way past mine. I am matched up with the same people so I am easy money and struggle really hard to maintain my place but the world is full of gold and platinum muddypeats. Muddypeats tends to do 7000 damage and go faster than my stealth bot while he has a speed of 4 and me speed 5. Help! Wanna keep place in PvP but struggling with all the muddypeats! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

personally I don't think he is overpowered but he is powerful. I have him and he is not one of my first choices to use when attacking in PVP.
    an easy tip to start with is that all the original mutants, the ones in the "cross mutation" and "starter" bingo grid are all weaker than pretty much all other mutants. I'd use them in PVE and just try and fill up the bronze silver and gold bingo grid but other than that just forget about them and use other mutants. You are lucky now that they have now made alot of strong legendary mutants breedable from any mutants with the genes needed so you can easily be more competitive

This is already being discussed here: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....dypeat-s-stats

Also, Michael Garde, legendary mutants and pvp/pve mutants are stronger than the normal mutants because they are supposed to be 10% stronger, there's nothing wrong about it. But comparing speed-attack ratio, Muddypeat is much stronger than any other Legendary mutant

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo Matos View Post
    This is already being discussed here: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....dypeat-s-stats

Also, Michael Garde, legendary mutants and pvp/pve mutants are stronger than the normal mutants because they are supposed to be 10% stronger, there's nothing wrong about it. But comparing speed-attack ratio, Muddypeat is much stronger than any other Legendary mutant
    I never said there was anything wrong with it.
    and yes muddypeat is strong in relation to its ratio of speed to power, I just simply don't find him overpowered. I never have any trouble battling against him.

Just a quick question, how did you just start the game and reach Grandmaster ranking in three weeks?

�� I watched my friend play and learned everything about it and my first breed was legendary as well as a second legendary and yep. I learned how to manage and use my gold.

Muddypeat was designed to beat triple burankas team

I guess Noren was created to defeat Muddypeat but now in PvP I keep on running into teams with both of them. Next to impossible to win without a good tag.