MUTANT SPOTLIGHT #2 - WRATH

MUTANT SPOTLIGHT #2 - Wrath

Welcome Psy-Captains,

For our second Mutant Spotlight, we're pleased to present to you WRATH !

Do share with us how you would use this mutant and tell us what you though of this video in the comments below.

The MGG Team

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Not gonna lie, he doesnt look very potent... design is wonderful however his usability seems rather limited..

I can think of a decent Orb combination off hand that might work to a degree that would capitalize his defensive nature but I really think that being *Tanky* doesnt quite fit the name nor the design... with that said....I would definitely run him with 1 Health orb, 1 Shield orb, and for the special orb slot I would either put Boost or Speed... all orbs at the highest available to maximize his Tanking potential..

Hes highly susceptible to Cursers and Boosters however... that speed tier leaves a lot to be desired..

I am looking forward to the rest of the set, seeing as we have Glutton in the Pedia, Wrath in the shop... cant wait to see what the other Sins look like

Una pregunta como rayos obtengo los links para hacer fan art porfavor me los dejas

I think I like him.