Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Mary Boyd's Avatar

Exclamation For forum moderators!!!

Why can not I post in the topic of art more than 97KB?! Do not you think that this is ... "too much"?! I want to put my art in the normal quality! Initially drawing weighed 1,6MB , but I reduced its size to 153KB . MORE I CAN NOT degrade the quality of !!

... Or...may be, I can. Here, enjoy!mini.jpg

Hi, Mary Boyd!
    Your drawing is dope as hell! If you can send the photo on it's full size on my Facebook account I can help you post it in it's normal size. If you want so PM me :) . Best, Gerti;HolyG.

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Mary Boyd's Avatar

Hi, HolyG! Write to me, please. My FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005444805655

Hi Mary . can you be my first MGG friend ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Boyd View Post
    Why can not I post in the topic of art more than 97KB?! Do not you think that this is ... "too much"?! I want to put my art in the normal quality! Initially drawing weighed 1,6MB , but I reduced its size to 153KB . MORE I CAN NOT degrade the quality of !!

... Or...may be, I can. Here, enjoy!mini.jpg
    It seems you have put your picture on the Forum's server so yes, size is limited.
    you may want to store it on imgur for example and then link the image to your message using the "get shared links", forum BBcode (don't try to do it manually, it doesn't work I don't know why lol)

You shouldn't be limited.
    I hope it helps!
    And thanks again for your fanArt!
    From what I can see it looks awesome as always!

Traveler

Thanks, Allen Bernard, it helped) Now share my new drawings))

Traveler

Oоооh, I still can not put it in the best image quality(((, but...catch it)
    small.jpg

Traveler

here)))I just changed the size of less than 100 kb
    Ruhzh8vLTZM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Boyd View Post
    here)))I just changed the size of less than 100 kb
    Ruhzh8vLTZM.jpg
    dope :|

10chars