View Poll Results: 20 breedable legendaries: what next

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it the way it is (no change)

1 5.88%
  • Change it to a Secret Recipe combination (1 or 2 recipes only)

12 70.59%
  • I don't like it at all (remove it)

2 11.76%
  • I have a better idea... (comment below)

2 11.76%

Poll: 20 Breedable Legendaries

Overall, I think it's a good thing that you can now breed 20 Legendary mutants; however, I was surprised by the fact that this breeding is completely at random. My proposal is that Kobojo keeps the breedable Legendaries (and maybe add more in the future), but to limit the recipes to 1 or 2 combinations - in the same was that Secret Recipe mutants currently works.

Add more breedable legendaries :3

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Mr Illuminati's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HolyG View Post
    Add more breedable legendaries :3
    I Agree A Few More Breedable Legends Would Be Awesome!

here are my reasons to disagree

1. The current breedable legendary are trash tier, they are weak compared to mutant IV and up counterparts, hence the most you can use them is for collection
    2. leveling breeding center to lvl 3 is for nothing, before its easy to target breed your legendary to elite version using a level 3 breeding center (takes 1-4 stars), now those unwanted legendaries keep popping up making you waste (5 to 10 stars or more)
    3. Only the noobs who dont know how to target breed are happy with this, pros and veterans dont agree with this idea, unless zodiacs and mutants VI or V can be breed also.

please, just change them into specific recipes, u need to make those some platinum versions available instead of this

It has caused inconvenience for players not seeking the aforementioned legendaries without a doubt.

Is britany breedable !???

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Mr Illuminati's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xxmorchidxx View Post
    Is britany breedable !???
    Britany Can Only Be Breedable If You Actually Have Her , If You Dont Have Britany She Is Unbreedable.

I think they should make a couple breedable legendary for newbies and rotate it.

I've been wasting a lot of gold stars trying to finish my bingo chart. I'm not sure if this is part of the problem but I have my breeding centre at level 3. I get regular mutants like 10-20% of the time.